Mr. Dominic Cummings

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Mr. Dominic Cummings

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:45 pm
Carlos J wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:45 pm He's back again: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57498845
If he'd done that on here via PM, he would have been banned for good. :D

Snidey boss eyed cunt.
Precisely the qualities that got him the Leave job.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

No one will convince me that Mr. Dominic Cummings has not been behind the drip, drip, drip stories of partying in Downing Street which look like terminating the Premiership of Johnson.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:15 am No one will convince me that Mr. Dominic Cummings has not been behind the drip, drip, drip stories of partying in Downing Street which look like terminating the Premiership of Johnson.
Of course he is. And it's been highly amusing to watch :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Cummings. His surname is Cummings ffs. Stood there kecks round ankles jizzing on the dossiers, the megamind spamdomed beady little rat cunt
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:25 am Cummings. His surname is Cummings ffs. Stood there kecks round ankles jizzing on the dossiers, the megamind spamdomed beady little rat cunt
He did cum with 'Princess Nut Nut' for Carrie mind you, that seems pretty spot on.

They all be fucking keel-hauled, like in the good old days.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Petingo wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:15 am No one will convince me that Mr. Dominic Cummings has not been behind the drip, drip, drip stories of partying in Downing Street which look like terminating the Premiership of Johnson.
I don't think it's one source, some of the 'journalists' captured by the Tory party claim it is an elaborate plot by Cummings but that's just to mask the simple fact Johnson has no real support base in the Party. There isn't a Johnsonite wing of the Tory party. I suspect many of these leaks have fuck all to do with Cummings, he just happily jumps on them when he has some corroborating evidence. If were Truss I'd be more worried about Cummings than Johnson.