Owen Jones kicked in the head

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by paolo »

Devondevon wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Most people are cool with gay people as we've seen and met them all before. Jones on the other hand is just a mouthy little squirt who doesn't when to shut his trap.

As previously said, some people secretly cheer him getting a 'slight push' , which was what probably happened here as much as the hard left like to watch Tommy Robinson get the numerous beatings he's had. None of which ever get followed up by the Police even when they are up on youTube.

Everyone pretends to abhor violence.

Both sides can admit from their own perspective that some people deserve it.

'It's OK to punch a nazi' seems to be the main one gotten away with.

Why didn't Owen Jones and his ilk not bother going to one of their own pubs (gay pub) where they could get away talking loudly in explicit homosexual language and playing with dildos and other sex toys?

You don’t need your own pub

Whatever your sexuality or anything else doesn’t matter

Behave properly and everyone gets along

Jones is terrible has his agenda but it’s supposed to be a free world so let him get on with it
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Devondevon wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I suspect what might be the answer here is he did go to a gay friendly pub, as most are.

Jones is a baiter with a long history of offering out the 'fash' - whom he classes as everyone with the remotest right leaning view to his.

He wouldn't shut up and was met with that most British of replies along the lines of 'Mate. If you don't shut your fucking mouth right now, you're going to get it shut for you."

Jones continued and someone pushed him, which looks consistent with the injuries.

Being the wimp he is, he just fell on someone's foot which is where we get the kicking in the head part.

A totally contrived load of bollocks if you ask me. Not that the judge will express it that accurately.

He says he got kicked in the head - its difficult to believe cos if I kicked him in his head then he'd have ended up on life support

I get the feeling if someone kicked you in the head it would make absolutely no difference to your mental aptitude

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

A study conducted by Harvard researchers has shown that there is no single gay gene. Nurture is thought to have an influence. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49484490
Man U and rangers

birdie

Post by birdie »

theleader82 wrote:A study conducted by Harvard researchers has shown that there is no single gay gene. Nurture is thought to have an influence. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49484490

So how is it that Angela Eagle is a lesbian and her identical twin sister isn't? Is the suggestion than one was nurtured differently from the other?
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

theleader82 wrote:A study conducted by Harvard researchers has shown that there is no single gay gene. Nurture is thought to have an influence. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49484490

Good work leader82

Its in the wrong thread. Would be more appropriate in the Birmingham schools thread

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Birdie makes a damn good point.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:I suspect what might be the answer here is he did go to a gay friendly pub, as most are.

Jones is a baiter with a long history of offering out the 'fash' - whom he classes as everyone with the remotest right leaning view to his.

He wouldn't shut up and was met with that most British of replies along the lines of 'Mate. If you don't shut your fucking mouth right now, you're going to get it shut for you."

Jones continued and someone pushed him, which looks consistent with the injuries.

Being the wimp he is, he just fell on someone's foot which is where we get the kicking in the head part.

A totally contrived load of bollocks if you ask me. Not that the judge will express it that accurately.

Ah, you were in the same pub as him that night.
Why didn't you say so before?
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm glad this has gone legal. Now we can all find out the exact extent of this savage beating and the circumstances surrounding it.

So far, according to Jones, we have several members of a far right paramilitary trained unit launching themselves at him with not a word spoken beforehand to provoke it.

Four Paras, or the far right equivalent of them, then dished out this savage beating where he was kicked in the head.

Salem

Post by Salem »

"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

m4rkb wrote:I'm glad this has gone legal. Now we can all find out the exact extent of this savage beating and the circumstances surrounding it.

So far, according to Jones, we have several members of a far right paramilitary trained unit launching themselves at him with not a word spoken beforehand to provoke it.

Four Paras, or the far right equivalent of them, then dished out this savage beating where he was kicked in the head.

You should be writing for the Sun with your ability to embellish a story .
Where has the reference to 'far right paramilitary trained unit' come from, and 'savage beating'?

paolo

Post by paolo »

corbyn said the attack on jones was an attack on free speech

there are some here that disagree with free speech
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:there are some here that disagree with free speech

Yes, me included – I don't think people should be allowed to spout hate-filled shite that incites people to discriminate.
There's a reason why we have laws that protect ethnic minorities and gay people from bigotry, and that's a good thing.
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:there are some here that disagree with free speech

Yes, me included – I don't think people should be allowed to spout hate-filled shite that incites people to discriminate.
There's a reason why we have laws that protect ethnic minorities and gay people from bigotry, and that's a good thing.

says more about you that you assume all free speech is against gays and ethnics
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:says more about you that you assume all free speech is against gays and ethnics

Never said that, actually.
But it makes me laugh that people think they have the right to discriminate against sections of society, no matter what trouble it causes, then hide behind the free-speech defence. Doesn't wash with me, that.
WOKE AND PROUD

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

The low IQ, far-right violence enthusiasts just embarrassing themselves with this.

I thought he was making it all up?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49515313