Eaststand

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by Eaststand »

why the fuck has owen jones blocked me, the little shit
Build Back More Betterer

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:17 pm why the fuck has owen jones blocked me, the little shit
>Be Owen
>Claims he's working class
>Isn't actually working class
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Owen tried to cancel people... Does that make him part of the 'old elite'? 🤔 🤷🏻‍♀️

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

lambrini wrote:Owen tried to cancel people... Does that make him part of the 'old elite'? Image Image

I'm still looking for anything of value being 'cancelled' so far it's Katie Hopkins which is something the world can manage without.

subsub

Post by subsub »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... owen-jones

To all the moronic twats who doubted Jones's version of events, read it and weep.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Oh wow, hes unblocked me, what nice guy, now I can make him angry and argue with me again, I fucking hate this little gobshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Build Back More Betterer

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:10 pm Oh wow, hes unblocked me, what nice guy, now I can make him angry and argue with me again, I fucking hate this little gobshit.

The problem with little Owen is that he has offended so many folks that im sure there are loads of folks saying "he deserved it"

Just for the record... I don't condone the attack and i condemn it but people will always ask questions based on little Owen's personality and character whether there's a lot more to the story than we are told.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

subsub wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:05 pm https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... owen-jones

To all the moronic twats who doubted Jones's version of events, read it and weep.
Good.easy to pick on someone who cant fight back. the right wing football hooligan scumbag wont feel so tough in prison. He'll be dropping the soap every 5 minutes.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Robert Heenan wrote: The problem with little Owen is that he has offended so many folks that im sure there are loads of folks saying "he deserved it"

I don't condone the attack

i condemn it but people will always ask questions based on little Owen's personality and character whether there's a lot more to the story than we are told.
Doesn't sound like you condemn it.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:33 am Let's hope this isn't a Jussie Smollet-type stunt.
It wasn't.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:18 pm
Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:10 pm Oh wow, hes unblocked me, what nice guy, now I can make him angry and argue with me again, I fucking hate this little gobshit.

The problem with little Owen is that he has offended so many folks that im sure there are loads of folks saying "he deserved it"

Just for the record... I don't condone the attack and i condemn it but people will always ask questions based on little Owen's personality and character whether there's a lot more to the story than we are told.
I have no doubt he was being a massive cunt.

But he still didnt deserve a beating, look at the state of him, you dont go full savage on pathetic little weasels, just give him a slap and move on.
Build Back More Betterer

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:47 pm

But he still didnt deserve a beating, look at the state of him, you dont go full savage on pathetic little weasels, just give him a slap and move on.
The football hooligan wont be giving any slaps in jail. He'll be hiding in his cell hoping nobody wants to be his sugar daddy.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

OK? Like I give a fuck, I dont care if he gets decapitated, no skin off my nose.
Build Back More Betterer

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:47 pm

That is no way a beating. Seems more like a slap. If Owen got any sort of beating then he wouldn't have turned up moaning and whining on live news in the morning. He'd have been in a coma. I mean all you have to do is two three solid punches at most in his little face and his teeth would be knocked out and jaw broken... One or two to his little head would result in brain damage.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

no I mean an actual slap.

Just a quick backhand, thats all you need with winnets like that, and its really humiliating for them, its funnier
Build Back More Betterer