Owen Jones kicked in the head

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by Robert Heenan »

Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:01 pm no I mean an actual slap.

Just a quick backhand, thats all you need with winnets like that, and its really humiliating for them, its funnier
I think the offender must have had alot of self restraint because i could understand if for example Owen had made a pass at someone's son or dad then they would have completely beaten the hell out of him. Owens mates wouldn't have been of any help to Owen and they'd have been scared of getting beaten up.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm I think the offender must have had alot of self restraint because i could understand if for example Owen had made a pass at someone's son or dad then they would have completely beaten the hell out of him. Owens mates wouldn't have been of any help to Owen and they'd have been scared of getting beaten up.
You're not taking it well that Owen's attacker has been jailed, are you, Bobby.
Instead you insist on repeating lies about Jones making a pass at someone.

Your obsession with gay people and what deserves to happen to them is very worrying.
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:37 pm
Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm I think the offender must have had alot of self restraint because i could understand if for example Owen had made a pass at someone's son or dad then they would have completely beaten the hell out of him. Owens mates wouldn't have been of any help to Owen and they'd have been scared of getting beaten up.

Your obsession with gay people and what deserves to happen to them is very worrying.
Your hero might be gay and (half) black..... and French

Owen Jones , vile little provacateur
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Can you imagine being at a stage of failure so large that you don't think Owen Jones is a cunt.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Build Back More Betterer

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Early bird Just got up, sleep well Easty. Night Owl.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:01 am

It's great news that his attacker has been jailed. That chap wont be so homophobic once hes locked up. Those gays in prison dont take no for an answer.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:00 am
paolo wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:01 am

It's great news that his attacker has been jailed. That chap wont be so homophobic once hes locked up. Those gays in prison dont take no for an answer.
That’s right

Uk prison is a hotbed for Islam and homosexuality
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The perfect punishment house for the alt right.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Eaststand wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 am Can you imagine being at a stage of failure so large that you don't think Owen Jones is a cunt.

I actually think he's a character and entertaining but definitely a massive cry baby. I still don't believe... Not at all that he was beaten. Absolutely no way he was beaten up.... Just as how you would lightly shake or tap on the shoulder of a little spoilt brat and the kid would start crying, yelling and screaming... Well that's whats happened here i think

I would never ever beat up Owen... I mean him and his mates are like scooby doo and shaggy... There might a little scrappy in there but really a bunch of fairies that even the 9, 10 year old little nippers around here they'd run away from... Ie.. "soft as shite"

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:57 pm
Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:47 pm
Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:18 pm
Eaststand wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:10 pm Oh wow, hes unblocked me, what nice guy, now I can make him angry and argue with me again, I fucking hate this little gobshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The problem with little Owen is that he has offended so many folks that im sure there are loads of folks saying "he deserved it"

Just for the record... I don't condone the attack and i condemn it but people will always ask questions based on little Owen's personality and character whether there's a lot more to the story than we are told.
I have no doubt he was being a massive cunt.

But he still didnt deserve a beating, look at the state of him, you dont go full savage on pathetic little weasels, just give him a slap and move on.
That is no way a beating. Seems more like a slap. If Owen got any sort of beating then he wouldn't have turned up moaning and whining on live news in the morning. He'd have been in a coma. I mean all you have to do is two three solid punches at most in his little face and his teeth would be knocked out and jaw broken... One or two to his little head would result in brain damage.

This sounds like you’ve fantasied about this scenario a lot

I mean what ever turns you on

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Robert Heenan wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:29 am
Eaststand wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 am Can you imagine being at a stage of failure so large that you don't think Owen Jones is a cunt.

I actually think he's a character and entertaining but definitely a massive cry baby. I still don't believe... Not at all that he was beaten. Absolutely no way he was beaten up.... Just as how you would lightly shake or tap on the shoulder of a little spoilt brat and the kid would start crying, yelling and screaming... Well that's whats happened here i think

I would never ever beat up Owen... I mean him and his mates are like scooby doo and shaggy... There might a little scrappy in there but really a bunch of fairies that even the 9, 10 year old little nippers around here they'd run away from... Ie.. "soft as shite"

The CCTV used in the trial showing him being attacked was? Fabricated?

antdad

Post by antdad »

...only in Heenan's mind, he obviously likes those vulnerable boys that look ten years younger and can't put up much of a fight.

antdad

Post by antdad »

The Tick wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:33 am The perfect punishment house for the alt right.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Getting bummed whilst praying to Allah, inshallah.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Tick wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:33 am The perfect punishment house for the alt right.
Why do you think they need to be punished ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 am
Why do you think they need to be punished ?
For being alt right mongs.