Kick Off - Durham In, Sawyer Out, Saggers Out.

Talksport - the main station discussion place
ccreds

Re: Kick Off - Sawyer In, Saggers Out.

Post by ccreds »

Dazza hasn't been saying much.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

ccreds wrote:Dazza hasn't been saying much.
Good.

These bores have no sense of humour at all. It’s not informative, it’s not entertaining, it’s null and void. What we want on a Thursday night is Saggers and Deano on the phone to Rodney Marsh in Florida asking his opinion of Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

If I hear one more footballer pronounce 'clique' as 'click' I think I'm going to punch Jim White in the mouth. And yes, I do just want to punch Jim White in the mouth, but 've now given myself an excuse for doing so, other than him being Jim White.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Champagne and Roses wrote:
ccreds wrote:Dazza hasn't been saying much.
Good.

These bores have no sense of humour at all. It’s not informative, it’s not entertaining, it’s null and void. What we want on a Thursday night is Saggers and Deano on the phone to Rodney Marsh in Florida asking his opinion of Mr Gold and Mr Sullivan.

#bringbackdeano
#bringbackrodney
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

#bringbackstanloi
#roonthatbath
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Champagne and Roses

Erskine Might wrote:If I hear one more footballer pronounce 'clique' as 'click' I think I'm going to punch Jim White in the mouth. And yes, I do just want to punch Jim White in the mouth, but 've now given myself an excuse for doing so, other than him being Jim White.
So Natalie social media’s going crazy with someone saying they want to punch me in the mouth, can you believe that ? Well, let me tell you this my friend, I’m not having it. I am not having any of it at all. No way. And I’m sure you’d agree with me Natalie. It’s an absolute disgrace. We’ve got to stamp this out. And I mean right now. On the phone with us next Lord Jeffrey Archer. I’ll be asking Lord Archer whether anyone ever said they wanted to punch him in the mouth. I imagine they must have. Back with Lord Jeffrey Archer and Big Bob Mills after the news.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

How do we save the FA Cup? By not going on about how the FA Cup needs saving, for a start.

"Oh, but why don't they play at the big club ground? They might want to play at their own ground, though. Should we get rid of replays? Some clubs might want replays, though. Should we give every club £30 billion in prize money to take it seriously? Not sure, clubs might not see that as enough money".

Give it up.

LittleShop

Post by LittleShop »

Erskine Might wrote:If I hear one more footballer pronounce 'clique' as 'click' I think I'm going to punch Jim White in the mouth. And yes, I do just want to punch Jim White in the mouth, but 've now given myself an excuse for doing so, other than him being Jim White.
So Natalie social media’s going crazy with someone saying they want to punch me in the mouth, can you believe that ? Well, let me tell you this my friend, I’m not having it. I am not having any of it at all. No way. And I’m sure you’d agree with me Natalie. It’s an absolute disgrace. We’ve got to stamp this out. And I mean right now. On the phone with us next Lord Jeffrey Archer. I’ll be asking Lord Archer whether anyone ever said they wanted to punch him in the mouth. I imagine they must have. Back with Lord Jeffrey Archer and Big Bob Mills after the news.

Brilliant. It’s the So Natalie and the interjection of the word Natalie every so often to remind us she is there and just a foil for JWOTS. I need the banging my head off a brick wall emoji.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

LittleShop wrote:

Brilliant. It’s the So Natalie and the interjection of the word Natalie every so often to remind us she is there and just a foil for JWOTS. I need the banging my head off a brick wall emoji.

](*,)
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Champagne and Roses

Last night Hughie Woozencroft referred to "Plymouth Albion" a few times and then after a bit, in a deadly serious hushed voice, he issued a formal apology for this error and offered up the explanation that "I'm a Rugby League man". So, perfect for a radio station that only covers football then - no wonder he keeps steering the conversation to racism and mental illness.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

"Likes: Manchester United, London Wasps, Harlequins Rugby League, my family and my friends. In that order". Good old Hugh.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Champagne and Roses wrote: "I'm a Rugby League man".

Interesting. Given the station's stance on all things unacceptable, was there a big debate about Israel Folau joining a Super League club after his comments about gay people?

Champagne and Roses

JW90 wrote:
Champagne and Roses wrote: "I'm a Rugby League man".

Interesting. Given the station's stance on all things unacceptable, was there a big debate about Israel Folau joining a Super League club after his comments about gay people?
Not in the five minutes I listened to.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

I can see why Hugh is so keen to talk about racism

He is absolutely woeful on any other subject

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Was heading down the Goldstein route of leading questions and demanding yes or no answers.