Gaunt - Part 37: Cereal Tax Tot

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
HalfwitHerbie

Re: Gaunt - Part 37: Cereal Tax Tot

Postby HalfwitHerbie » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Offered without comment:

But still in Hillingdon, Gawntee?
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:33 pm

HalfwitHerbie wrote:https://twitter.com/simpleasfat/status/1182574313108639744?s=21

Or by shovelling Creme Eggs and battered sausages into your face to comfort you when your life has turned to shit, all through your own appalling character traits.

If being fat isn't caused by gluttony and not moving enough why is Gaunt's answer a three-month prescriptive eating plan and walking five miles a day?

shivah

Postby shivah » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:51 pm

Vespa wrote:
HalfwitHerbie wrote:https://twitter.com/simpleasfat/status/1182574313108639744?s=21

Or by shovelling Creme Eggs and battered sausages into your face to comfort you when your life has turned to shit, all through your own appalling character traits.

If being fat isn't caused by gluttony and not moving enough why is Gaunt's answer a three-month prescriptive eating plan and walking five miles a day?

He doesn’t walk he waddles. The fat bastard.
"Couldn't happen to a better bigot" - Pete Prrrrrrrrrrrrodge

https://www.chirbit.com/grunty

birdie

Postby birdie » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:55 pm

shivah wrote:Gunt's career has been laughable ever since Councillor Stark, but he was winging it a little before hand.

Without Moz Dee, he'd still be in a flat somewhere, scratching himself and drinking cheap lager.

Ah, yes, Moz Dee, the man who opened the door to dear Jonathans broadcasting career by giving him his first job on local radio, also the man who slammed it shut and sent that particular gravy train firmly
into the buffers.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:51 pm

shivah wrote:10,000 steps Gawntee?

Even your guru/man you plagiarrrrrrrrrrised from says otherwise.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42864061

If you do any advanced Twitter search you will find no mention of Michael Mosley on Jongle's account or the SAF account. I think they probably fell out. Jongle probably asked Mosley to invest some money. Anything from £350,000 upwards.

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:19 pm

Expert level bullshitting

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:38 pm

TerryTibbs wrote:

If you do any advanced Twitter search you will find no mention of Michael Mosley on Jongle's account or the SAF account. I think they probably fell out. Jongle probably asked Mosley to invest some money. Anything from £350,000 upwards.

Mosley has the most practical low carb diet because he adds low GI carbs back on once you get into maintenance. Without a maintenance strategy is very tricky because there is only so much egg, bacon, double cream and cheese you can eat.

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Vespa wrote:
TerryTibbs wrote:

Mosley has the most practical low carb diet because he adds low GI carbs back on once you get into maintenance. Without a maintenance strategy is very tricky because there is only so much egg, bacon, double cream and cheese you can eat.

WHEN things go tits up, there is no chance of Jongle eating humble pie as the pastry and sugar will kill him.

shivah

Postby shivah » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:23 pm

birdie wrote:
shivah wrote:Gunt's career has been laughable ever since Councillor Stark, but he was winging it a little before hand.

Without Moz Dee, he'd still be in a flat somewhere, scratching himself and drinking cheap lager.

Ah, yes, Moz Dee, the man who opened the door to dear Jonathans broadcasting career by giving him his first job on local radio, also the man who slammed it shut and sent that particular gravy train firmly
into the buffers.

More than likely after chance after chance. I can imagine BAs, engineers and producers going to Dee saying "we cannot work with that cunt".

Look at how his 2 prrrrrrroducers on talk2merrrrrradio did the dirty on the fat fuck.
"Couldn't happen to a better bigot" - Pete Prrrrrrrrrrrrodge

https://www.chirbit.com/grunty

birdie

Postby birdie » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:38 pm

shivah wrote:
birdie wrote:

into the buffers.

More than likely after chance after chance. I can imagine BAs, engineers and producers going to Dee saying "we cannot work with that cunt".

Look at how his 2 prrrrrrroducers on talk2merrrrrradio did the dirty on the fat fuck.

I reckon he's been hard to work with all his life, objectionable, demanding, critical of others, bullying and demeaning those who work at the production end of the set up.
Look at the way he tried to blame the producer and management for his blow up with Cllr Starke, told OFCOM that he hadn't been given any training or guidelines as to what was acceptable or not, this coming from someone who'd been broadcasting for the BBC all his broadcasting days, one of the most regulated broadcasting companies in the country.
The producer told OFCOM that he'd told him several times to tone things down but he ignored him, then tried to put the blame for losing his temper onto someone else, one of the reasons why he wasn't able to get a job in broadcasting, people in certain industries stick together, and no one in the industry is willing to take the sh1te dished out by him, so all he has left is to post the scripts Vlads minions send him and shout to the walls that no one tells him what to say.
Perhaps I missed it, but I don't remember seeing any mention of the anti Russian government demos on his twatter page.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

HalfwitHerbie

Postby HalfwitHerbie » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:20 pm

"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

davidarthur

Postby davidarthur » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:12 pm

He said recently that he was away for a couple of weeks and given he seems to be at Heathrow and his visa picture I suspect he is brown nosing his bosses in mother Rrrrussia to cling on to the only fee paying gig he has left. Expect lots of pro Rrrrussia tweets in the next few weeks although no one tells him what to say.,.,

colinthewarriormonkey

Postby colinthewarriormonkey » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:25 pm

birdie wrote:

into the buffers.

It's like a Human league song

"But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now, and I can put you back there too"
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:05 am

Moz, don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me
Moz, don't you want me?
You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me
It's much too late to find
You think you've changed your mind
You'd better change it back and I'm verrrrrrry sorrrrrry

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:39 am

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
birdie wrote:

into the buffers.

It's like a Human league song

"But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now, and I can put you back there too"

He falls out with everyone. He somehow fell out with Iain Dale, simply because he wanted to get into a twitter fight to appear more relevant and insisted on calling him 'Iain Fail'.

Despite Dale being a more successful broadcaster, columnist, publisher, author, TV pundit, Marr show newspaper reviewer, podcaster and Question Time panellist than Gaunt.

Ironically for a phone-in show, Gaunt is unable to have civil conversations with anyone.