Fao Ghost

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
Zambo

Fao Ghost

Postby Zambo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:04 pm

Hey Ghost, why is my new phone going black a few seconds after I make or take a call. This is particulrly annoying when I am calling a company which asks you to press a number to get through to a particular dept.

Surprisingly I know about face and ear detection and also have my settings fixed so the screen stays on for a while, so it's neither of those things.

Thanks in advance.
Don't believe everything you think, and rise above principle and do what's right

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Fao Ghost

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Daily Mail mailware scare tactics, making you yearn for a paler time. I prescribe three grauniad articles a day until this clears up
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:59 pm

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Daily Mail mailware scare tactics, making you yearn for a paler time. I prescribe three grauniad articles a day until this clears up

:D :D :D :D

Zambo

Postby Zambo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:20 pm

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Daily Mail mailware scare tactics, making you yearn for a paler time. I prescribe three grauniad articles a day until this clears up

Cheers mate, will start tomorrow. Don't know how I would even be able to switch on my devices without you. If only I could find a way of rewarding you.
Don't believe everything you think, and rise above principle and do what's right

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Allowing your good self to mine the internet for nuggets of gold free from "unwanted blackface" is ample reward MyZummz
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019