Climate & Other Protesters Discussion

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Climate Protesting Twats

Post by Royal24s »

Incidentally, though it's a futile unwitting act on behalf of very wealthy and dishonest people, and the protestors are therefore stupid, they have every right to protest and that at least is an important thing.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote:
Salem wrote: Can you imagine these fuckwits trying to make their point in Moscow over Russias massive use and production of fossil fuels ? Vlad would have a field day .

I like it that you make the protesters the problem in this sentence.

As i see it , the protesters are the problem . They're stopping people going about their business in Central London . They're taking up massive amount of police manpower when i'm sure even you would agree it could be much better exercised elsewhere . And what makes it even more bewildering is that they are doing this in a city which is actually trying to do something to make it 'greener' .

This country could be as carbon free as is humanly possible but the result of that would be like a fart in a hurricane as long as the big hitters such as the States , Russia , China and India continue to belch out pollution on a huge scale .

Go fuck off to one of those countries and protest if they really want to make a difference
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Salem wrote:
Vespa wrote:
Salem wrote: Can you imagine these fuckwits trying to make their point in Moscow over Russias massive use and production of fossil fuels ? Vlad would have a field day .

As i see it , the protesters are the problem . They're stopping people going about their business in Central London . They're taking up massive amount of police manpower when i'm sure even you would agree it could be much better exercised elsewhere . And what makes it even more bewildering is that they are doing this in a city which is actually trying to do something to make it 'greener' .

This country could be as carbon free as is humanly possible but the result of that would be like a fart in a hurricane as long as the big hitters such as the States , Russia , China and India continue to belch out pollution on a huge scale .

Go fuck off to one of those countries and protest if they really want to make a difference

And plenty of people know it.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Salem wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Exactly. What we do makes no difference until the others fall in line.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Eaststand wrote:Exactly. What we do makes no difference until the others fall in line.
It does as explained above.

To put in another context, the UK doesn't allow child labour - protesting the UK government to insist on goods imported in the UK adhere to our child labour regulations changes child labour standards globally.

There has been a long campaign for all goods to label their environmental impact, so the nice phone you buy from China would need to demonstrate its environmental impact and use consumer pressure to reduce the environmental impact of those goods.

Unsurprisingly this has been resisted by governments and big business. The reason business doesn't want it is obvious, the reasons government don't are slightly opaque but could be best explained by the simple fact if the UK factored in its carbon consumption from goods imported into the UK our overall consumption would almost double, shitting on their targets.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Roy Twing wrote:Good to hear that some of the morons have been refused bail, so will be In clink over Easter if there's any God ;)

Remanded until May 16.

Travelling back on the ferry from Holland today, no plane, no pain. Caught a bit of Sky News and reporter in Oxford Circus. Did his piece to camera and then went a'interviewing those sitting down. Some err foreign bird, said err she was here for the planet. Some gobby middle class gal next, always a gobby middle class gal. Had a bit more to say on the issues. Asked about the Canary Wharf people disrupting public transport users, said sort of, "I wasn't there, so I can't comment on them". Asked if the protests stay for a fortnight, would she be there for the duration. "No, but I'll support those who are". A fucking eco Jane on a day off from work, the type that pollutes Glastonbury and Coachella, cunts.

Then an old boy, looked a refugee from Isle of Wight 1970 asked for a few words. Said trying to get Keith Richards and the Floyd to turn up and play. That them tour guzzling Greens. :smt044 :smt044

The reporter did say it was the politest protest he had ever seen. And that is why it is shit.
Vespa wrote:[...]
Disruptive direct action is a democratic means - probably the oldest expression of it. [...]

Get the spriit of the Poll Tax and Anti Criminal Justice Bil protests there. Get some anarchos there, fuck the gilet jaunes, nothing looks better than a wall of black. People want some action, plod want to crack heads, a win-win for both and far more meeja coverage.

Lest there be schoolboy errors of those who can't cover their faces properly, still amazingly seen all over the world in protests. :roll: Plod will knock down your door later, fools.

This is how to do it:

Let's err let them get it on. :box:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:
Salem wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Exactly. What we do makes no difference until the others fall in line.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more (stopped clock effect I guess), - - I've been saying this for years to anyone who would listen.
I looked at the details regarding China's Co2 emissions (admittedly a fair few years ago) and at that time their Co2 emissions were growing at a rate that, if the UK stopped producing Co2 completely, ie zero emissions - their increasing output would have replaced our 100% green-ness within one month!
I see the argument from the yoghurt knitters that 'we have to show an example', - and that the likes of China have pledged this or that', but unless it's changed dramatically of late, last time I looked they were still increasing despite their yoghurt knitter appeasing words.
The UKs output has been decreasing for years, but global emissions increase - madness.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

They've gone full snowflake /sjw mode and the police look like as big a bunch of freaks as they do.
Has anyone noticed the difference to protests and riots in the past ?
They used to be opposed to some government policy or power which they considered too severe, but now they're protesting that the government isn't severe enough in pursuing its policy.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Monello

Post by Monello »

I see that the future of the UK have turned up at Heathrow today, trying to ruin the holidays of thousands of people, who work hard and save to take their kids on holiday for a few days. Fucking up the lives and biting the hands that feed them their scrounging dole money. Parasites every single one, crying like babies because the police won't let them through.

They need dispersing with whatever it takes.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

If they get on the runway here's one solution.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Cozzers should mill in, trunched up with bayonet attached, jabbing these hippies until they FALL BACK. Agincourt etc. And hitler.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

They seem to have got some sort of reaction. Even those who are always furious about these type of things are talking about them. So I guess it’s job done?

Depending on how long they continue though, their point will be lost.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

hitlersboots

Post by hitlersboots »

To those of you who support these twats do you really think there will be a reduction in UK people using airplanes or cars or even electricity ? It's just a bunch of fuckwankshitfartcunts who love being on the telly - ooooh look at me on the front page of the cunt Gaurdain wankfest. Fuck cunt wank oh and Malcolm Armsteen is a total cunt, but anybody who has come across him knows that. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.
Talkforum is a truly appalling website.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

hitlersboots wrote:To those of you who support these twats do you really think there will be a reduction in UK people using airplanes or cars or even electricity ? It's just a bunch of fuckwankshitfartcunts who love being on the telly - ooooh look at me on the front page of the cunt Gaurdain wankfest. Fuck cunt wank oh and Malcolm Armsteen is a total cunt, but anybody who has come across him knows that. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

They appear to have sent you into a blind rage of vulgar language
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
hitlersboots wrote:To those of you who support these twats do you really think there will be a reduction in UK people using airplanes or cars or even electricity ? It's just a bunch of fuckwankshitfartcunts who love being on the telly - ooooh look at me on the front page of the cunt Gaurdain wankfest. Fuck cunt wank oh and Malcolm Armsteen is a total cunt, but anybody who has come across him knows that. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

They appear to have sent you into a blind rage of vulgar language

Multi-ple swearies, even.