Coleen Rooney

In-depth debate on all topical issues
User avatar
Sinbad
Registered user
Posts: 44000
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: NorthBank Upper Tier
Contact:

Coleen Rooney

Postby Sinbad » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:51 am

Image


A reply from Rebekah Vardy



Image



:lol:
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Petingo
Registered user
Posts: 18767
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby Petingo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:56 am

It is all kicking off on social meejah.

La Rooney is accusing Becky of leaking personal details to the tabloid press.

M’learned friends already being consulted by Mrs. Vardy.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

User avatar
Sinbad
Registered user
Posts: 44000
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: NorthBank Upper Tier
Contact:

Re: Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby Sinbad » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:57 am

Petingo wrote:It is all kicking off on social meejah.l

La Rooney is accusing Becky of leaking personal details to the tabloid press.

M’learned friends already being consulted by Mrs. Vardy.



Ive just posted both Wags comments over in the sports section.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Petingo
Registered user
Posts: 18767
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby Petingo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:59 am

Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:It is all kicking off on social meejah.l

La Rooney is accusing Becky of leaking personal details to the tabloid press.

M’learned friends already being consulted by Mrs. Vardy.



Ive just posted both Wags comments over in the sports section.



And ?

Do you want a cuddly toy as a prize, Rupe.

Here.....stitch this :box:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo
Registered user
Posts: 18767
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby Petingo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:00 pm

Oh, this is way better than the fred ol’ Pet started :(
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

User avatar
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid
Posts: 52481
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:35 pm
Location: oN TOP

Re: Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Fishwife handbags.












The RoonVard thing is also ridiculous
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

User avatar
Sinbad
Registered user
Posts: 44000
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: NorthBank Upper Tier
Contact:

Re: Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby Sinbad » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Petingo wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:It is all kicking off on social meejah.l

La Rooney is accusing Becky of leaking personal details to the tabloid press.

M’learned friends already being consulted by Mrs. Vardy.



Ive just posted both Wags comments over in the sports section.



And ?

Do you want a cuddly toy as a prize, Rupe.

Here.....stitch this :box:




I think my post maybe be moved over here...


Have you seen Vardy's reply ?
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

User avatar
Sinbad
Registered user
Posts: 44000
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Location: NorthBank Upper Tier
Contact:

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby Sinbad » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Petingo wrote:Oh, this is way better than the fred ol’ Pet started :(





... :smt056
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Petingo
Registered user
Posts: 18767
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby Petingo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:It is all kicking off on social meejah.l

La Rooney is accusing Becky of leaking personal details to the tabloid press.

M’learned friends already being consulted by Mrs. Vardy.



Ive just posted both Wags comments over in the sports section.



And ?

Do you want a cuddly toy as a prize, Rupe.

Here.....stitch this :box:




I think my post maybe be moved over here...


Have you seen Vardy's reply ?



Yes... :lol:

I commented on your fred.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo
Registered user
Posts: 18767
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby Petingo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:06 pm

Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:Oh, this is way better than the fred ol’ Pet started :(





... :smt056



I love the bit about her being “heavily preggers” :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo
Registered user
Posts: 18767
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 pm

Re: Colleen Rooney v Rebecca Vardy

Postby Petingo » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:07 pm

I suggest this fred be merged with Rupe’s much more in depth one.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

JudgeTedd
Registered user
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby JudgeTedd » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Petingo wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:Oh, this is way better than the fred ol’ Pet started :(





... :smt056



I love the bit about her being “heavily preggers” :lol:


She’s swimming in dosh and wiping her arse on £50 notes, so it couldn’t possibly have been her. :D

User avatar
Hillman avenger
Registered user
Posts: 12870
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:50 pm
Location: north and south

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby Hillman avenger » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:47 pm

Don't either of them have anything better to do?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

User avatar
ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!
Posts: 2129
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:44 pm
Location: Royal Deeside
Contact:

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby ToRmAtO » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:34 pm

#WAGathaChristie

JudgeTedd
Registered user
Posts: 704
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Re: Coleen Rooney

Postby JudgeTedd » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:37 pm

As Paul Hawksbee stated....... #Colgate :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests