Nicola Sturgeon

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Re: Nicola Sturgeon

Post by Vespa »

Petingo wrote:
finchman wrote:A true fact about wee Nicola....
At university her nickname was 'Seaweed' , because even the tide wouldn't take her out.

But the tide does take seaweed out, Finch.

Brings it in first.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

shabbado wrote:
carcinogen wrote:The SNP has one policy. Leave the Union. What utter bollocks. What is her problem? It would be nice if N'orn Ireland teamed-up with Scotland to form their own fucking union and just leave us here in England alone. Obviously Bas can have free movement of trade and travel but the rest of the fuckers can fuck off, especially Mr. Brazil and Mr. McCoist.

Pure ignorance but don't let that get in the way of you spouting shite. You utter fanny

Personal attacks are fine. Why am I wrong? Educate me. What is driving Nicola? What's her purpose? Tell me, I'm all ears.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

shabbado wrote:
At university her nickname was 'Seaweed' , because even the tide wouldn't take her out.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.ph ... on/page/2/

Of course it comes from a Hertz forum.

Diet Huns. Although a cracking stadium they have.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Wee nippy is ghastly single minded and her current record in the Scottish Parliament is abysmal and is being heavily criticised.
This is what happens when you have one policy, Scottish independence, everything else goes out the window.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Look, I've nothing agin the wee girl. I like the way she power-dresses. But that's my kink. That fat fucker in Parliament, and that twat twat with the pony-tail (he's over 40) winds me up. I get Scottish Independence, but given Thatcher sucked all the oil out of the North Sea to pursue her own personal agenda I don't get how Scotland will survive economically. Apart from the big 'fuck of England' agenda, I don't see any economic plan. The Chinese will only take so much Harris tweed and Whiskey.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

carcinogen wrote:
shabbado wrote:
carcinogen wrote:The SNP has one policy. Leave the Union. What utter bollocks. What is her problem? It would be nice if N'orn Ireland teamed-up with Scotland to form their own fucking union and just leave us here in England alone. Obviously Bas can have free movement of trade and travel but the rest of the fuckers can fuck off, especially Mr. Brazil and Mr. McCoist.

Pure ignorance but don't let that get in the way of you spouting shite. You utter fanny

Personal attacks are fine. Why am I wrong? Educate me. What is driving Nicola? What's her purpose? Tell me, I'm all ears.

Educate yourself fella.
A joyless arsehole.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote:Look, I've nothing agin the wee girl. I like the way she power-dresses. But that's my kink. That fat fucker in Parliament, and that twat twat with the pony-tail (he's over 40) winds me up. I get Scottish Independence, but given Thatcher sucked all the oil out of the North Sea to pursue her own personal agenda I don't get how Scotland will survive economically. Apart from the big 'fuck of England' agenda, I don't see any economic plan. The Chinese will only take so much Harris tweed and Whiskey.

Scotland's nominal economy is larger than Portugal, Hungry, Greece, Iceland and just behind Finland. There is something odd in the suggestion that it wouldn't be a viable country without the UK to hold it up.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Vespa wrote:
Petingo wrote:

But the tide does take seaweed out, Finch.

Brings it in first.

Indeed.

Then takes it out again.

I suppose residents of a land locked town might be unfamiliar with the ebbs and flows and the detritus those tides ferry in an out with them.

And despite Orwell’s efforts to convince folk otherwise, Wigan has neither a sea front, a beach nor a pier.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Finch-o is familiar with detritus Ol' Pet, don't worry about that!
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

carcinogen wrote:Look, I've nothing agin the wee girl. I like the way she power-dresses. But that's my kink. That fat fucker in Parliament, and that twat twat with the pony-tail (he's over 40) winds me up. I get Scottish Independence, but given Thatcher sucked all the oil out of the North Sea to pursue her own personal agenda I don't get how Scotland will survive economically. Apart from the big 'fuck of England' agenda, I don't see any economic plan. The Chinese will only take so much Harris tweed and Whiskey.

I did buy a wee stuffed Nessie toy , while I was in Inverness. I know it's not much but I was happy to contribute to the Scottish economy.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kevin04 wrote:
shabbado wrote:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.ph ... on/page/2/

Of course it comes from a Hertz forum.

Diet Huns. Although a cracking stadium they have.

Never been to Tynecastle, kev-o. Only Easter Road, which was a decent ground.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

I didn’t support Scottish independence first time. It seemed (as an outsider) like a massive constitutional upheaval for no real benefit. Brexit’s changed everything.

If I was Scottish and had the opportunity to vote for an independent Scotland in the EU, assuming the sums added up, I’d vote in favour.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Ralph wrote: an independent Scotland in the EU.

Ohhhh......The irony in that . :rolleyes:
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Ralph wrote:I didn’t support Scottish independence first time. It seemed (as an outsider) like a massive constitutional upheaval for no real benefit. Brexit’s changed everything.

If I was Scottish and had the opportunity to vote for an independent Scotland in the EU, assuming the sums added up, I’d vote in favour.

Would that create another interesting border situation?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Ralph wrote: an independent Scotland in the EU.

Ohhhh......The irony in that . :rolleyes:

No irony
The UK remains independent within the EU.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you