Turkey

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Re: Turkey

Post by Steve Hunt »

m4rkb wrote:I'm sure Hillary would have been much better in this crisis.

That's not the point. mark.

Trump hanging the Kurds out to dry is an utter disgrace. That is not how you treat people who have fought and died alongside you against ISIS. If anything, they deserve a recognised independent homeland, not to be shat upon by a dictator like Erdogan.

If he really wanted to pull US troops out of the region. fine. But give the UN a chance to replace US troops with forces from other nations.

This, to me, is Trump's biggest mistake & I doubt history will look back at him kindly for this betrayal of an established ally.

I also think he now know's it. But it is too late.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Surely he's doing the right thing now !
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... of-control

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Well said Steve.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Steve Hunt wrote:

Trump hanging the Kurds out to dry is an utter disgrace. That is not how you treat people who have fought and died alongside you against ISIS. If anything, they deserve a recognised independent homeland, not to be shat upon by a dictator like Erdogan.

If he really wanted to pull US troops out of the region. fine. But give the UN a chance to replace US troops with forces from other nations.

This, to me, is Trump's biggest mistake & I doubt history will look back at him kindly for this betrayal of an established ally.

Yes I know Steve. I was one of , if not the first on here to say it was a bad move and the Kurds needed supporting. I'm on their side and I know quite a few Kurds to know just what a shit trick it was.

The point lost in all the demented obsessional fury particularly by one poster was that odious cunt Hillary would have taken us into more conflicts by now than Trump, or anyone else for that matter.

Fortunately he didn't do himself any harm banging his head against the walls as they were padded. :)

Trump needs to reverse on this and get back to being the popular President he is.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Steve Hunt wrote: Trump hanging the Kurds out to dry is an utter disgrace. That is not how you treat people who have fought and died alongside you against ISIS.

His reason for doing this was they aren't white.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Vespa wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote: Trump hanging the Kurds out to dry is an utter disgrace. That is not how you treat people who have fought and died alongside you against ISIS.

what are they?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

Yes I know Steve. I was one of , if not the first on here to say it was a bad move and the Kurds needed supporting. I'm on their side and I know quite a few Kurds to know just what a shit trick it was.

The point lost in all the demented obsessional fury particularly by one poster was that odious cunt Hillary would have taken us into more conflicts by now than Trump, or anyone else for that matter.

Fortunately he didn't do himself any harm banging his head against the walls as they were padded. :)

Trump needs to reverse on this and get back to being the popular President he is.

You’re drifting off again and using whataboutary, diversionary techniques which either shows you’re a bit uncomfortable about Trump being portrayed as a dithering idiot, have a complete lack of understand of the seriousness of the whole situation or are using a platform to troll another poster (whoever that is).

What is the demented fury you refer to? Trump is a shithead bottle job with a lack of principles and understanding of anything. Useful that he appeals to likeminded individuals eh mark?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

paolo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

what are they?

Guess.

paolo

Post by paolo »

i love what trump has done

turkey is a problem, syria is a problem, kurds are a problem, nato is a problem....let syria protect the kurds

let us pray that the usa removes itself from the role of policeman

let us, if you will, look at the criticism of trump.....compared to the criticism of erdogan.....

for shame

trump 2020 ;-)
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote:
paolo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

what are they?

Guess.

the kurds that invaded my town looked white....like greeks or turks

are there different coloured kurds?

was up mt washington this aft....had poutine
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

By withdrawing US troops unilaterally, he ignored advice from the State Department and the Pentagon.

This is the Kurds reward for playing a major role in eliminating the threat from ISIS.

As usual, the Kurds have been fucked over. But hey, that's ok because they weren't with us on the beaches in Normandy!

You couldn't make it up.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Steve Hunt wrote:By withdrawing US troops unilaterally, he ignored advice from the State Department and the Pentagon.

This is the Kurds reward for playing a major role in eliminating the threat from ISIS.

As usual, the Kurds have been fucked over. But hey, that's ok because they weren't with us on the beached in Normandy!

You couldn't make it up.

It's amazing watching he defend this on twitter.

He thinks they aren't really allies because they weren't on Normandy beeches, that if any ISIS prisoners escape its Europes problem and Mexican illegal immigrants are a bigger problem that a NATO member bombing cities.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Vespa wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:By withdrawing US troops unilaterally, he ignored advice from the State Department and the Pentagon.

As usual, the Kurds have been fucked over. But hey, that's ok because they weren't with us on the beached in Normandy!

You couldn't make it up.

It's amazing watching he defend this on twitter.

He thinks they aren't really allies because they weren't on Normandy beeches, that if any ISIS prisoners escape its Europes problem and Mexican illegal immigrants are a bigger problem that a NATO member bombing cities.

the illegals are not just mexicans, mexico is the border that they illegally enter through

did isis replace al queda?

morris?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Who do you think is responsible for ISIS’s existence and reemergence?

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote:Who do you think is responsible for ISIS’s existence and reemergence?

trump!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas