Re: I’m a celebrity

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Kate's are err standing in
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Basualdo wrote:
Vespa wrote:Caitlyn Jenner and her fan club is the last thing I want to see on the TV.
Of course there will be nary a mention of the family destroyed by the death of the innocent women killed by this wretched Karren Brady-a-like creature speeding like a fucking maniac. Escaped any prosecution too, for a reason LA prosecutors never got around to explaining to the worthless peons who are not part of the establishment elite.

I don't care about that, just more fuel for the shitty end of the trans movement.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

finchman wrote:Is Faith Browns tits in it again this year?

Yeah but she is at the airport !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

finchman wrote:Is Faith Browns tits in it again this year?

I don't think that there's room with Garraway going in.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

I'm hoping for a joint Garraway-Jossa shower scene

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

I need to be regularly updated on any Kate Garaway showing any flesh photographs
Godwin's law

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

theleader82 wrote:Not long until the new series. Rumours are ian Wright and Bruce jenner are going in the jungle. Could be interesting scenes at the shower . Ant is back after his rest last year

By rest do you mean his publicity company whisking him away to rehab, then feeding the media stories about what a victim he is, then sorting out an "emotional journey" programme to help the general public forget about him smashing up a bunch of cars, then hitting a car with a young family minding their own business head on, all whilst driving down the wrong side of the road pissed up?

That kind of "rest"?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

subsub

Post by subsub »

beingsoblase wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Not long until the new series. Rumours are ian Wright and Bruce jenner are going in the jungle. Could be interesting scenes at the shower . Ant is back after his rest last year

By rest do you mean his publicity company whisking him away to rehab, then feeding the media stories about what a victim he is, then sorting out an "emotional journey" programme to help the general public forget about him smashing up a bunch of cars, then hitting a car with a young family minding their own business head on, all whilst driving down the wrong side of the road pissed up?

That kind of "rest"?

Exactly.
Just shows what mugs the British public are, voting for him to win a big TV award not that long after he drove down a road pissed, smashing into a car that had a small child in, who was heard to scream 'I'm dying, Mummy' :roll:
WOKE AND PROUD

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

subsub wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

That kind of "rest"?

Exactly.
Just shows what mugs the British public are, voting for him to win a big TV award not that long after he drove down a road pissed, smashing into a car that had a small child in, who was heard to scream 'I'm dying, Mummy' :roll:

Dec was in the other car?! :shock:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Basualdo wrote:
subsub wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:

That kind of "rest"?

Exactly.

Dec was in the other car?! :shock:

"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

He certainly looks tired and emotional.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

theleader82 wrote:Not long until the new series. Rumours are ian Wright and Bruce jenner are going in the jungle. Could be interesting scenes at the shower. Ant is back after his rest last year

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUCKLE UP, BUCKAROOS!

Stunning and brave.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Has Caitlin / Bruce Jenner still got a knob?
Godwin's law

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

ToRmAtO wrote:Has Caitlin / Bruce Jenner still got a knob?

No, he divorced the Kardashian.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: