London Bridge stabbings

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: London Bridge stabbings

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I've been listening to the rolling news of this 'dramatic' event now for nearly two hours in the hope it might tell me something and I've learned absolutely nothing whatsoever that I didn't know upon the first headline.

We've been here before when the actual news is being withheld due to certain sensitivities in telling the truth.

At a guess, the perpetrator is a muslim, and a bad one at that, who has previously drunk plenty of booze, gambled, had illicit sex including bigamy, went to night clubs and most probably has homosexual tendencies, or something in the same vein.

Even the prophet Muhammad himself said he, in all his 'purity', could not guarantee his own passage to heaven and the Koran backs him up with not a single verse to say a virtuous life is that passage.

But it does tell you a definite passage to heaven regardless of what you have done before and however bad it was. That route is through jihad which is what most of these idiots adhere to.

It is the only guaranteed passage to heaven laid down in the Koran.

At another guess, I'd say this nutjob has been coerced into this by others.

Now as a defence to decent muslims, they do not believe this at all unless they are so entrenched in extremism which is why they have to rely on so many radicalised converts.

Unsurprisingly, - I've just been reading various news sites and there is a word beginning with 'M' that is conspicuously difficult to find in most of those I looked at.

If the perpetrator had been white british, you can be certain that the words 'far right' would have been wall to ceiling.

Yep. There would be no holding back waiting for facts to emerge. They would come out with it straight away that he was a white supremacist. When they hold back like this you instantly know what the well trodden narrative is. 'It's too early to speculate , we don't know the motive, we don't know the background of the attacker, the motive remains unknown, it's got nothing to do with Islam.

I made that comment above knowing virtually nothing at the time. I usually do in circumstances like this as an educated guess is usually about 95% right and has the added advantage of making the denialists look foolish when a dart thrown in the dark then hits the bull . One difference here from the many other previous examples is he wasn't a convert or someone who flouted his religious values only to hope for redemption through jihad. He just happened to be a hardcore jihadist who should have been locked up.

I guess with the estimated 22,000 active jihadists in Britain they know about plus those returning from IS who they prefer no to mention , we'll just have to get used to more of this and invent some new excuses on their behalf.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

delboy1983 wrote:Bring back the death penalty for terrorists.
Like the Birmingham Six?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

JimmyDee wrote:
Like the Birmingham Six?

I had a similar conversation on DS before I came here saying that the death penalty should be applied in cases where there is absolutrely no doubt. Caught red handed etc so you 100% knew you'd got the right person such as what happened in the Mumbai massacre. Anyway the idiot I was arguing with still wasn't happy the evidence was compelling enough. I suggested he could be right and that the Mysterons could have swapped the real target with one of their agents. He/she came back and said that could well be the case. :D

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

JimmyDee wrote:
Like the Birmingham Six?

DNA these days would have prevented that wrong.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:The cheeks weren't quite twinned this time.

Two direct quotes;

Lord Justice Leveson wrote at the time: "There is no doubt that anyone convicted of this type of offence could legitimately be considered dangerous.
"There is an argument for concluding that anyone convicted of such an offence should be incentivised to demonstrate that he can safely be released; such a decision is then better left to the Parole Board for consideration proximate in time to the date when release becomes possible."

Today: "The Parole Board can confirm it had no involvement with the release of the individual identified as the attacker, who appears to have been released automatically on licence (as required by law), without ever being referred to the Board."

That doesn't refute anything I've said so far.
Of course.

Whoever is behind this bloke's release is just an excuse-monger to me who's been had in the bag believing he was suitable for release when he wasn't. Most probably lead by some thing he said which went into a tick box which convinced them when it wouldn't have convinced me.

Your breadth of knowledge is the envy of us all. I particularly appreciate the way you skip finding out about stuff before making your judgements. A lesson to us all.

I've had experience of these people and they are drawn only from naive backgrounds which think they can rehabilitate people who are just playing them on their weak morals.

"These people". Can you tell us who they are?

You will not get a look in on any of these boards if you have a 'lock them up and throw away the key' outlook.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

What do you think is the best way to deal with convicted terrorists Hillman?

Do you think the public should be protected from the likes of he who murdered three people yesterday?

Do you think it's worth the risk to allow them back into society?

If so, what do you think the criteria should be for doing so?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:What do you think is the best way to deal with convicted terrorists Hillman?

Do you think the public should be protected from the likes of he who murdered three people yesterday?

I can't wait for his answers to such a sensible set of questions. :lol:

It'll probably equate to our security being best left in the hands of a bunch of elitist middle class dogooding know it all lefties who don't mix with us commoners but are far more qualified to understand the problem.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:What do you think is the best way to deal with convicted terrorists Hillman?
Of course keep them separate until there is no threat. Not the same as people here are saying.

Of course. But most of the terror attacks we have been from people with no previous. Your answer?

When you know they are not a threat. That takes judgement . Our system is way too under-resourced to do that

I think that's something for professional assessment.

I don't know enough about the circumstances here but neither do you.
And of course m4krb isn't bothered about evidence of any sort. Just another chance to wheel out the "leftie establishment" bollocks
Go back over the threads and pick up those where a previous offender has re-offended. Whatever the offence,
Then look at the stuff on here about "throwing away the key".
Then remember that the UK has more people locked up per capita than anywhere in Western Europe
Look at the overload in the prison service and the chronic overcrowding.
Ask yourself about the wisdom of making all that worse.
Not a moral argument, a practical one.
Over 100 people a day are released from our prisons and the great majority do not re-offend.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

There are criminals and there are terrorists.
Terrorists that do not fear death and indeed welcome it will never be rehabilitated.
These are not part of the 100 released everyday the majority of which do not re-offend .

Stick to politics as you are completely out of your depth on this one lacking any understanding of the people and causes we are dealing with.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

paolo

Post by paolo »

delboy1983 wrote:
JimmyDee wrote:
Like the Birmingham Six?

DNA these days would have prevented that wrong.

The ira would scatter used cank

DNA in creation circumstances proves little
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

In America they sent terrorists to Guantanamo bay while they decided the best way to deal with them. Despite disapproval this side of the pond most Americans thought it was the right thing to do. Donald trump is visiting uk in next couple of weeks. Maybe boris Johnson should have a word with him
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:In America they sent terrorists to Guantanamo bay while they decided the best way to deal with them. Despite disapproval this side of the pond most Americans thought it was the right thing to do. Donald trump is visiting uk in next couple of weeks. Maybe boris Johnson should have a word with him

Great.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:In America they sent terrorists to Guantanamo bay while they decided the best way to deal with them. Despite disapproval this side of the pond most Americans thought it was the right thing to do. Donald trump is visiting uk in next couple of weeks. Maybe boris Johnson should have a word with him

Most Americans? Sure, that’s why there was great pressure on the government to close it down and stand the inmates on trial. I heard another muppet on LBC today saying that China has it right with interment camps for Uhgurs and Duterte of the Phillipeans was a model of how to deal with the problems of his country.

Fucking unbelievable.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

A sad loss for our society. RIP Jack.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theg ... ck-merritt

paolo

Post by paolo »

was it the nazis?

was it a false flag?

was the guy who ran off with the knife with no bloodstains a member of the filth?

did he throw away a bag of sniff?

triggered
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas