Be clear what you are voting for tomorrow

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Re: Be clear what you are voting for tomorrow

Post by finchman »

My vote counts for fuck all, unfortunately Wigan is full of thick Labour voting gobshites who quite frankly struggle to wipe their own arses.
64% voted leave,yet these thick cunts will still vote Labour because the bloke that was shagging their granny in 1947 voted Labour.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

finchman wrote:My vote counts for fuck all, unfortunately Wigan is full of thick Labour voting gobshites who quite frankly struggle to wipe their own arses.
64% voted leave,yet these thick cunts will still vote Labour because the bloke that was shagging their granny in 1947 voted Labour.

That doesn't just apply to Wigan. :?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

rorymac wrote:I'm sure you all know how right I am about stuff always so I must point out that I'm voting Labour !!precisely!! because Jeremy Corbyn is the leader. I expect one or two of you lot still won't change your mindsbut that's ok tbf.
There will be no wealth creator drain either guys so don't be fearful ok !
Now go out and vote and that's the end of it !

Hopefully a damn sight more than one or two.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
finchman wrote:My vote counts for fuck all, unfortunately Wigan is full of thick Labour voting gobshites who quite frankly struggle to wipe their own arses.

Indeed, - one of the members of our pub quiz (otherwise very knowledgeable) who is an ardent brexiteer, still can't bring himself to vote for anyone but labour.
(As it happens, another member of our team is a green party candidate, so quite an eclectic bunch).
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Indeed, - one of the members of our pub quiz (otherwise very knowledgeable) who is an ardent brexiteer, still can't bring himself to vote for anyone but labour.
(As it happens, another member of our team is a green party candidate, so quite an eclectic bunch).

Core Labour values are still something to admire. It's just they hardly exist any more.

One problem with representing the working classes is that they don't actually do much work these days and prefer the dole.

Your best bet for the modern working classes isn't Labour.

Best to just stick to voting for them if you hate Jews and people with more than a grand in the bank otherwise known as 'the rich'

Salem

Post by Salem »

Whatever the election is for , be it council , European , general or referendum , i have always voted . May sound soppy but it was always drummed into me it's a privilege of which many are denied .

But tomorrow will probably be the last time i'll trudge to the ballot box . If i didn't think it was the most important General Election in my lifetime , i wouldn't bother . If the last three years has taught me anything about politics , it's taught me that my vote isn't as important as the Quisling bastards that we vote for .

My mother was a shop steward and my father was a HGV driver after his days in the RAF who , despite many years of ill health , vowed he wouldn't shuffle off this mortal coil until "That bastard" (Thatcher) was dead . He died two months after her . He was also the reason i spent the best part of 5 years in the RAF . I idolised them both .

Yet tomorrow , i will put my 'X' next to the Tory candidate . And i'll do this because i sincerely believe they are now the party of the working class .

Either way , i guess the next five years will prove me right or wrong ...............depending on who wins :smt012
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Reg

Post by Reg »

I understand the argument about having a responsibility to vote, but there is no one standing in my constituency that I can support, so I won’t be voting.
Roy IN!!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Salem wrote:Whatever the election is for , be it council , European , general or referendum , i have always voted . May sound soppy but it was always drummed into me it's a privilege of which many are denied .

But tomorrow will probably be the last time i'll trudge to the ballot box . If i didn't think it was the most important General Election in my lifetime , i wouldn't bother . If the last three years has taught me anything about politics , it's taught me that my vote isn't as important as the Quisling bastards that we vote for .

My mother was a shop steward and my father was a HGV driver after his days in the RAF who , despite many years of ill health , vowed he wouldn't shuffle off this mortal coil until "That bastard" (Thatcher) was dead . He died two months after her . He was also the reason i spent the best part of 5 years in the RAF . I idolised them both .

Yet tomorrow , i will put my 'X' next to the Tory candidate . And i'll do this because i sincerely believe they are now the party of the working class .

Either way , i guess the next five years will prove me right or wrong ...............depending on who wins :smt012

I didn't know you did 5 years in the RAF Salem,but hats off to you for services to this great country.

Unfortunately under current Labour party thinking that makes you a little Englander, warmonger, racist, bigot plus a list of other insults topped off by the sooner people like you are cast to the wayside the better.

Thank god a lot of true Labourites have finally seen through them.

Salem

Post by Salem »

m4rkb wrote:Thank god a lot of true Labourites have finally seen through them.

I hope you're right mate , i really do [-o<
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Reg wrote:I understand the argument about having a responsibility to vote, but there is no one standing in my constituency that I can support, so I won’t be voting.

I can well imagine.

A bunch of smarmy well rehearsed salesmen types all looking to get themselves on the gravy train and line their pockets while delivering fuck all bar party approved soundbites.

Best suggestion I can make is to go to the local constituency office of your current incumbent and hoof a brick straight through the front window with 'none of the above written on it' but not in your own handwriting.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Salem wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Thank god a lot of true Labourites have finally seen through them.

I hope you're right mate , i really do [-o<

Anyone who doesn't listen to the BBC but actual phone-ins which aren't steeped in remain propaganda will know the amount of calls from up't north saying the same. Your average northerner isn't impressed with the idea of being represented by a trendy trans bloke in a dress, or more immigration to rub their noses in diversity and has now given up on Labour and its Islington set thinking.

birdie

Post by birdie »

With all respect to the OP, go forth and multiply mate, I don't need you to tell me how to vote. got it?

Your post implies what we are all imbeciles, we are not, now, why don't you stand at the next election as an Independent, then I might even consider your viewpoint seriously.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Reg

Post by Reg »

m4rkb wrote:
Reg wrote:I understand the argument about having a responsibility to vote, but there is no one standing in my constituency that I can support, so I won’t be voting.

I can well imagine.

A bunch of smarmy well rehearsed salesmen types all looking to get themselves on the gravy train and line their pockets while delivering fuck all bar party approved soundbites.

Best suggestion I can make is to go to the local constituency office of your current incumbent and hoof a brick straight through the front window with 'none of the above written on it' but not in your own handwriting.

The irony is, I was actively involved in politics and trade unions for a large part of my life, so I am far from the stereotypical non-voter, and no one could say to me, “Well if you don’t like it, do something about it.”

I did try to do something about it, and made considerable sacrifices to do so.

The working class of this country deserves better than what is on offer, and that is why I’m not voting.
Roy IN!!

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

birdie wrote:With all respect to the OP, go forth and multiply mate, I don't need you to tell me how to vote. got it?

Your post implies what we are all imbeciles, we are not, now, why don't you stand at the next election as an Independent, then I might even consider your viewpoint seriously.

I didn't tell you how to vote.
I said think through the consequences.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

the puddin

Post by the puddin »

"It's what we do...."