Caroline flack

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Vespa

Re: Caroline flack

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote:Publisher's are swimming around like sharks right now, trust me. It's chum in the water for the fuckers. "Caroline; My Story". "I took Flack; Caroline's Story"; "Hit and Miss; My Story."; Light and Lamp-Shade" ... Oh you get the idea. Fuck SAKE.

I'm sure she'll be on some tearful interview with Piers Morgan as some point, followed by some loose association with a domestic abuse charity. I'm noticing people saying that the CPS shouldn't have pressed charges because her boyfriend won't give evidence. Worth reminding people of the reason the CPS charge people will domestic abuse even if the abused party won't corporate is that domestic abusers are very good at gaslighting their victims.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Don't know if this is legit ...

Godwin's law

subsub

Post by subsub »

ToRmAtO wrote:Don't know if this is legit ...

I doubt it.
But if it is, absolutely disgraceful that tabloids and this clown on Twitter are sharing it.
She's already been charged with the offence – things like this can easily prejudice a fair trial.
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

As an aside, has anyone woken-up to a mess like this? Sad to say I have on a couple of occasions; once through vigorous love-making when I split the poor girls inside apart somehow (she was okay, it was only a flesh wound) and the other time was when I was blind-drunk and smashed my face into a garage door whilst stumbling home from the pub, I had no idea I was bleeding profusely and just went to bed. Tell us your blood-soaked sheets stories, phone-in ... bang, whooosh.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I assume the lighting is making the blood look odd.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote:As an aside, has anyone woken-up to a mess like this? Sad to say I have on a couple of occasions; once through vigorous love-making when I split the poor girls inside apart somehow

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote:has anyone woken-up to a mess like this? Sad to say I have on a couple of occasions; once through vigorous love-making when I split the poor girls inside apart somehow (she was okay, it was only a flesh wound) and the other time was when I was blind-drunk and smashed my face into a garage door whilst stumbling home from the pub, I had no idea I was bleeding profusely and just went to bed. Tell us your blood-soaked sheets stories, phone-in ... bang, whooosh.

SUBTEXT: LUNGED AT A GIRL, FELL OVER, CLARET EVERYWHERE, CHUCKED OUT BY BOUNCERS, WENT HOME, HAD A POT NOODLE AND A WANK.
WOKE AND PROUD

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

lambrini wrote:
carcinogen wrote:As an aside, has anyone woken-up to a mess like this? Sad to say I have on a couple of occasions; once through vigorous love-making when I split the poor girls inside apart somehow

Very early contender of Humblebrag of 2020.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

subsub wrote:
carcinogen wrote:has anyone woken-up to a mess like this? Sad to say I have on a couple of occasions; once through vigorous love-making when I split the poor girls inside apart somehow (she was okay, it was only a flesh wound) and the other time was when I was blind-drunk and smashed my face into a garage door whilst stumbling home from the pub, I had no idea I was bleeding profusely and just went to bed. Tell us your blood-soaked sheets stories, phone-in ... bang, whooosh.

SUBTEXT: LUNGED AT A GIRL, FELL OVER, CLARET EVERYWHERE, CHUCKED OUT BY BOUNCERS, WENT HOME, HAD A POT NOODLE AND A WANK.

Then I ruined her with my single barrel pump action yoghurt rifle

subsub

Post by subsub »

JW90 wrote:
subsub wrote:

Then I ruined her with my single barrel pump action yoghurt rifle

:smt023
WOKE AND PROUD

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Vespa wrote:

Looks like someone has drawn a giant red cock on the bed sheets.
A joyless arsehole.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

lambrini wrote:

How did you manage that... did you stick your ego in her ?
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Roddy wrote:
lambrini wrote:

How did you manage that... did you stick your ego in her ?

It got a puncture.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

shabbado wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Looks like someone has drawn a giant red cock on the bed sheets.

Weirdest Rorschach result ever!

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

Vespa wrote:Her boyfriend appears to be a huge pussy. She is reported to have hit him with a lamp whilst he was sleeping, but he's sad he couldn't see her over Christmas.

Why is he a pussy? Plenty of victims of domestic abuse are tied into spirals. Just because she is violent towards him doesn’t mean he’ll run from her. Sometimes quite the opposite. It’s mental manipulation as much as anything. Think you’re a bit ignorant trivialising this type of abuse.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.