Caroline flack

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: Caroline flack

Post by kancutlawns »

‘Troubled’ seems to be a catch all term when the newspapers don’t know how else to describe someone who they think is ‘damaged goods’.

paolo

Post by paolo »

trouble me....my first record by 10000 maniacs
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Vespa wrote:
lambrini wrote: So I'm not allowed to feel empathy for a tragic woman who committed suicide?

Empathy is always good.

Empathy is a fast-disappearing trait in our self-absorbed, consumerist world. We are all guilty of not caring.
I worked for a charity a few years ago where I had to answer calls from Joe and Jane Public regarding domestic abuse, depression, suicidal thoughts, cancer, gender dysphoria, dementia. Sometimes all people want is someone to listen to them.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You would have/of thought the Millie Dowler case was enough to have every newspaper immediately shut down but I guess people ultimately just want to be brainfucked
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

paolo wrote:three people have topped themselves having been on a tv show called love island

calls for the show to be stopped

is it the show that made the people feel so desperate, or were they destined to feel that way regardless of the show?

is there a danger of cancelling anything if someone, sadly and tragically, takes theuir own life?

This instant fame is like a drug high but sadly the type of drug which kills you. It all feels so great while you take it and are the one in the spotlight today but the turnover of completely vacuous celebrities is so high it leaves one hell of a comedown when the last fix wears off. When you're no longer the top z-lister the mental issues hit like a train.

I can only imagine how life must be after that telling everyone 'Don't you know who I am? I'm Jonnhy from that popular reality show.' only to be met with 'I vaguely remember you. what do you do now? - answer not much I'm an out of work Z-list celeb.

Give me a normal everyday life any day over this shit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Caroline was just a girl who was unhappy and decided to kill herself. That's IT. It happens all the time, every day, all over the world. Just because she happened to be a television presenter has nothing to do with anything. My guess is just some sort of hormonal imbalance. The whole bullshit about social media and bullying is ridiculous. Oh, and according to reports I've read, she was dosed-up on anti-deps. Those things are evil. That probably didn't help the poor lass. Anyway. Sad to see her go.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

IT'S CHICO TIME

shivah

Post by shivah »

subsub wrote:
shivah wrote:A tragic woman who could have been up for murder given what she did.

How do you know "what she did"?

wait for the police camera footage to be released.
Grunt is a Chunt.

caveman

Post by caveman »

The press in this country really are scum (stating the obvious).

They spent years printing gossip and pictures of her. They loved it when she got arrested and charged.
Now she has sadley taken her own life they point fingers at others. Blaming the cps for going ahead with the trial, highlighting that paramedics visited her shortly before etc.. etc...

Absolute scum

subsub

Post by subsub »

shivah wrote:
subsub wrote:
shivah wrote:A tragic woman who could have been up for murder given what she did.

How do you know "what she did"?

wait for the police camera footage to be released.

Have you seen it?
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

All the parasites are swarming around this now. I just read Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw has led a heartfelt tribute to her. I tell you this for nothing, if Nick 'no fucking talent whatsoever' Grimshaw was my 'friend' I'd have some serious suicidal thoughts too. "Reach Out" says Nick ... yeah I'll reach out mate, for a fucking blunt instrument to bash you over the head with you fuckwit twat. Sorry ... Nick brings out the worst in me. Apols. In no way to I really wish to do the man any physical harm.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I don’t remember Justin lee Collins getting much sympathy after he had a domestic with his partner . It’s sad what happened to Caroline but she should have got help. Suicide isn’t the solution
Man U and rangers

subsub

Post by subsub »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Image

Always wondered if there was a bigger cunt than Tim Lovejoy.
Ghost has proven that there is.
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Grimshaw could not control a ball like Pele could.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.