New Moderator

About this place.
mark
Forum Admin

New Moderator

Post by mark »

I have added Ralph to the team of forum moderators, he takes on the role with immediate effect and will work alongside the existing moderators.

m4rkb

Re: New Moderator

Post by m4rkb »

Can I just say at this point how fucking brilliant Trump is and how I'm looking forward to his second term as much as I'm looking forward to the chimes of Big Ben on the 31st.

Are we allowed to complain about the amount of times he's trying to push this personality cult bollocks too? Like every Trump post for instance

subsub

Post by subsub »

mark wrote:I have added Ralph to the team of forum moderators, he takes on the role with immediate effect and will work alongside the existing moderators.

=D> =D> =D>
An excellent choice.
Ralph will bring balance and a sense of fair play to this 'ere bailiwick :)
WOKE AND PROUD

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

m4rkb wrote:Can I just say at this point how fucking brilliant Trump is and how I'm looking forward to his second term as much as I'm looking forward to the chimes of Big Ben on the 31st.

Are we allowed to complain about the amount of times he's trying to push this personality cult bollocks too? Like every Trump post for instance

All the moderators have been allowed to state their opinions on here. So I don't know why you have come on with a moaning attitude about Ralph. Are you really that concerned or just crying for pathetic effect?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm just crying for pathetic effect. It's my new hobby and I'll be doing a lot more of it in the future. :)

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Excellent choice
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
mark wrote:I have added Ralph to the team of forum moderators, he takes on the role with immediate effect and will work alongside the existing moderators.

=D> =D> =D>
An excellent choice.

'Balance and a sense of fair play'

Is he going to be moderating people's politics then?

Are we required to post different views to the ones we've all posted before now he's onboard?

I see we have a new forum tagline as well about the tories.

We'll have the momentum mob posting soon in between class assuming there is no age limit to being a member here.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

=D> =D> =D>
An excellent choice.

Are we required to post different views to the ones we've all posted before now he's onboard?

We'll have the momentum mob posting soon in between class assuming there is no age limit to being a member here.

Blimey, you're not taking this news well, are you? This thread is barely 10 posts old and you've contributed two childish rants already.
I was referring to Ralph's moderating ability, actually.
WOKE AND PROUD

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Let the dust settle and the new man find his feet.!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

=D> =D> =D>
An excellent choice.

Blimey, you're not taking this news well, are you? This thread is barely 10 posts old and you've contributed two childish rants already.
I was referring to Ralph's moderating ability, actually.

It's done pretty well already as far as I'm concerned. I don;t know much about his mod ability though as we haven't seen any yet. We can only speculate as to what the differences will be. I suggest it's a drive to start silencing the right by appointing Class War sympathisers.

These people literally believe voting for Boris is not far off the rise of Hitler. Quite laughable really in how pathetic it is.

Should be good fun watching all the toys get thrown from the pram.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Oh dear.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

What's wrong with the mods we've got given there will soon be more mods than posters?
There's an agenda here and I think I know what it is.

Main mods:

Zambo: Right winger. Stickler for rules as any good ref should be. Sensible. Allows alternative opinions to flourish as long as they don't breach the rules. Even handed to the max unless you are on the left.

Carlos: liberal minded leftie but unphased by everyday opinion which people express every day in actual life. Never been known to over-react to anything.

Bas: Right winger. Practical bloke and master wordsmith. Not likely to be phased by any words said on here. Hardly likely to be demanding bans for offensive posts made by people trying to wind up the very people they are intended to wind up.

Mark: Hardline leftie who thinks a vote for conservatism is a vote for the Nazi party and Trump is going to start WW3. At liberty to ban as and when he chooses regardless of validity as he runs the site.

Arthur Brutal: Fuck knows but I once remembered he said he hates casual racism whatever that is. Otherwise unknown.

Ralph: Got enough time on his hands to be a mod. Class warrior. Gets all his opinions from Guardian writers like Owen Jones who has to cram the words far right, alt right , personality cult into disaster capitalist into every post.

On reflection we need another right winger on the team to balance things up.

Heenan would be a good choice.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Paranoia.
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I for one welcome our Ralph overlord.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Time will tell if Ralph will become the Talkforum Bercow .
Carlos always states any D and D debater should play the ball and not the man, and that
should apply to mods that get involved. Ralph has been a constant nom in my TOTY since 2016 for his Brexit/Trump obsession.
Hopefully he will not let any personal political bias tempt him to reach for the banhammer.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.