Schofield

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
lambrini

Re: Schofield

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:ScoSco battered fifty shades outta HazboStylez flying saucer and now wants some of that trans shine like delly ally, luke aaron more and rupauls

Jeffree Star has left the chat
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

ScoSki is releasing a trans yoga recipe book via Beyonce this Thursday
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:So, so brave. Brave Sir Pip. I must donate

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Vespa wrote:
Basualdo wrote:I don't mean 'we' as in this forum, but 'we' as a society.

The media is talking about it.

Absolutely no one bar the media is interested. I'm certainly not.

But the media does have a habit of forcing certain news stories upon us, garnering comments even when totally disinterested , and then telling us it's a story the general public are hugely interested in because of those comments. I know I'm certainly guilty of being drawn in.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

m4rkb wrote:
Vespa wrote:
Basualdo wrote:I don't mean 'we' as in this forum, but 'we' as a society.

The media is talking about it.

Absolutely no one bar the media is interested. I'm certainly not.

But the media does have a habit of forcing certain news stories upon us, garnering comments even when totally disinterested , and then telling us it's a story the general public are hugely interested in because of those comments. I know I'm certainly guilty of being drawn in.

+1.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

On a more positive note, this one has fell a bit flat unless you're from the 'woke' community where no subject on earth is more important than someone's sexuality and what or who they fuck. I couldn't give a toss myself if he prefers shagging animals to humans.

I just want him and the whole subject to go away ASAP.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Has PippoPop started its foundation yet?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:
Zambo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Tumble? Fuck me, more of a wrong un there's never existed

Never miss a show. Justin, MBE

Does more work for charities, ill, special needs, and disadvantaged kids than most.]

Saville hand-built Stoke Mandeville Hospital.

Now then, now then, Tumble isn't a filthy pervert though.

Jingle Jangle Jewellery Jewellery. Look, Saville just had rapacious sexual appetite. Hardly a crime. He was never convicted of anything as far as I can remember.

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Jameela Jamil also came out yesterday . People should keep their lives private

Who the fuck’s he?

Leado, could you publish a list of obscure celebs and what they do so some of us can understand who the hell you’re talking about? Do you just make these names up?

If you watch "The good place" on Netflix you'd know exactly who she is.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

colinthewarriormonkey

Zambo wrote:
Vespa wrote:
Could you give me the date he accepted he was gay?

I can only guess, but I would go for 01/04/1976.

You don't just wake up one morning and say, wow I'm gay. Do you think people can be 'turned' gay who were once hetro? Do you think, a gene suddenly wakes up and nudges it's owner and says, don't forget I'm gay.

If you do not realise you are gay until you reach your 50's maybe you can start of gay and then turn hetro. Do you think that is possible?

Schofield has always been gay, but hadn't got the balls to say so in case it fucked up his career.

What a load of cropspray.

Yeah, I do.

I think there are all sorts of reasons why, people's sexual proclivities change as they go through life for all sorts of reasons.

You only have to look at the prison population for that - there's a lot of people who were previously straight who turn to gay sex when inside.

I don't think anyone is born thinking I'd like to be a masochist but events during their life lead them down that path and they end up enjoying it, I spoke to a woman in a club once many years ago, turned out she was a domanatrix and she was telling me about some of the things her clients liked - I had no fucking idea that things got that dark in the scene, she told me things that would make your teeth curl. The one I remember most was a bloke liked to have a needle put through his bellend and come out of his japs eye and if that weren't bad enough she then used to put bulldog clips on each end of the needle and pass an electric current through it. How the fuck he got to that position in his life where he thought that would be a good idea I have no clue, but one things for sure, I doubt he was born thinking that's what he'd like to do.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

You don't just wake up one morning and say, wow I'm gay. Do you think people can be 'turned' gay who were once hetro? Do you think, a gene suddenly wakes up and nudges it's owner and says, don't forget I'm gay.

If you do not realise you are gay until you reach your 50's maybe you can start of gay and then turn hetro. Do you think that is possible?

Schofield has always been gay, but hadn't got the balls to say so in case it fucked up his career.

Yeah, I do.

I've met straight men who have gay sex. It isn't uncommon, but, there is a difference between having sex with men and being homosexual.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Schofield invited young gay men onto the set and abused his position allegedly
Man U and rangers

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Vespa wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Yeah, I do.

I've met straight men who have gay sex. It isn't uncommon, but, there is a difference between having sex with men and being homosexual.

Yep, that's how I see it as well.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

colinthewarriormonkey

Vespa wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Yeah, I do.

Ah, but I think for many people they think if you have sex with a man - then you're gay.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

colinthewarriormonkey

theleader82 wrote:Schofield invited young gay men onto the set and abused his position allegedly

Not true, according to that article he "mentored them"
"The Cunt's Cunt."