Acupuncture

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
m4rkb

Re: Acupuncture

Post by m4rkb »

My taxi driver on a Saturday night, a devout muslim, uses Chinese medicine all the time and swears by it.

Strange really as he should be praying to God for a successful outcome.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

delboy1983 wrote:Had it on my knee cap, worked a treat

Don't bring Monique into this.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Reg wrote:
henrycrs wrote:I’ve tried it, very sceptical at first, but the practitioner was Cambridge education 70 year old bloke and explained what was going on and why.

Sounds like the opening sentence of a victim statement.
:D

I was like a new man Image

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

m4rkb wrote:My taxi driver on a Saturday night, a devout muslim, uses Chinese medicine all the time and swears by it.

I'm Muslim and have had it done an it worked brilliantly on my back. I also have a Chinese Dr and she uses natural herbal medicines and they worked brilliantly on our daughters eczema, as they cured it completely.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

ikhlaq786 wrote:
m4rkb wrote:My taxi driver on a Saturday night, a devout muslim, uses Chinese medicine all the time and swears by it.

I'm Muslim and have had it done an it worked brilliantly on my back. I also have a Chinese Dr and she uses natural herbal medicines and they worked brilliantly on our daughters eczema, as they cured it completely.

I'm pleased to hear that it works well for you Ikhlaq.

My bit about prayer was told to me by a very good Muslim which has always stuck in my mind. It's the ultimate measure of faith. Whatever the problem it can be resolved by prayer.

A very noble point of view for anyone who truly believes in godly forces.

One I support actually bit not to that extent.

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

m4rkb wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:

I'm pleased to hear that it works well for you Ikhlaq.

My bit about prayer was told to me by a very good Muslim which has always stuck in my mind. It's the ultimate measure of faith. Whatever the problem it can be resolved by prayer.

A very noble point of view for anyone who truly believes in godly forces.

One I support actually bit not to that extent.

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for your honesty.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."