Boris Johnson - The Prime Minister Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
antdad

Re: Boris Johnson - The Prime Minister Part 2

Post by antdad »

Great, the minister for 1760 is charge of energy..."down the coal mine kids, oh wait we don't have any".

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Blair's government politicised the NHS. My brother's wife works for the National Health Service and spends most of her days posting anti-Tory and religious-esque NHS memes; ask her why and she doesn't really know. A few years ago she had a foam-at-the-mouth rant about Jeremy Hunt. Scary.

The NHS is failing so many.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:10 am Great, the minister for 1760 is charge of energy..."down the coal mine kids, oh wait we don't have any".
Oh God ... not Fracking. Utterly fucking ridiculous method of trying to get energy out of the ground in terms of cost v benefit. :rolleyes:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Wait another six months when the gas price quadruples again and the economic case will be made, nevermind the lobbyists getting their claws into the new regime.

antdad

Post by antdad »

lambrini wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:30 am Blair's government politicised the NHS. My brother's wife works for the National Health Service and spends most of her days posting anti-Tory and religious-esque NHS memes; ask her why and she doesn't really know. A few years ago she had a foam-at-the-mouth rant about Jeremy Hunt. Scary.

Oh I don't know, probably because the service has been run into the ground in subsequent years perhaps...

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

lambrini wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:30 am Blair's government politicised the NHS. My brother's wife works for the National Health Service and spends most of her days posting anti-Tory and religious-esque NHS memes; ask her why and she doesn't really know. A few years ago she had a foam-at-the-mouth rant about Jeremy Hunt. Scary.

The government of the last 12 years is failing so many, by wilfully neglecting the NHS.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

:lol:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I don't get it? Brown was Scottish ?? I've just woken up ... sorry ... lol.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:40 am I don't get it? Brown was Scottish ?? I've just woken up ... sorry ... lol.
Ditto John Smith and tony blair. But don't let facts get in the way of a good tory rant.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Tick wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:25 am
carcinogen wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:40 am I don't get it? Brown was Scottish ?? I've just woken up ... sorry ... lol.
Ditto John Smith and tony blair. But don't let facts get in the way of a good tory rant.
Ah well ... it's her first day. We'll let it slide.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Strange isn't it, how people use places of birth to suit the underpinning of discussions and arguments. For e.g. Mo Farah is English, but Tony Blair is Scottish. He moved out of Scotland when he was 18 months old. :rolleyes:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Did Blair grow up in Skyfall? Would explain a lot
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

A fucking liar and failure in England. On second thoughts he can be Scottish. 😄
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Did you notice how he shoe-horned his way onto the coverage of the Queen's death? About 15 minutes after Liz Truss did her bit, the BBC read out a statement by Boris Johnson. A rambling statement I should say. I got the impression that he must be absolutely fuming he's not PM right now. Fucking egotistical cunt ... he already thinks he's Winston fuckin' Churchill. Thank FUCK they got rid of him before Liz died.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:39 am Did Blair grow up in Skyfall? Would explain a lot
🤣🤣🤣🤣
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break