Football this season

Anything sportlike
henrycrs

Re: Football this season

Post by henrycrs »

Makes no sense to me before the vaccine is rolled out.

Watching football in a mask is likely to be unbearable, and it does open unfair advantages up with teams located in different tiers.

antdad

Post by antdad »

henrycrs wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:41 pm Makes no sense to me before the vaccine is rolled out.

Watching football in a mask is likely to be unbearable, and it does open unfair advantages up with teams located in different tiers.
I imagine the last thing on their minds is unfair advantage and besides the last thing to encourage is thousands of fans travelling across the country as well as using public transport.
Despite the commercial implications it makes no sense to wait for the vaccine as that'll be another six+ months despite the recent news. You have to start somewhere even if it's just 10 or 20% stadium capacity and increase over time as testing and vaccination catches up as well as the stadia's ability to process large crowds again under covid and social distancing regs.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

henrycrs wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:41 pm Makes no sense to me before the vaccine is rolled out.

The stewards will have a hard time finding out who is shouting beastly things to the players, unless they determine
this by monitoring "aggressive head movements" .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.