Talksport - the main station discussion place
ccreds

Re: Hugh Squawkenfuck

Post by ccreds »

Kitson is being taken on here.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

"As a black man "............. not as a journalist then Darren?......why did he not call Kitson a racist which he so obviously believes .....no as per , sly dig no fucking spine yer shitehawk twat...as per , only white folk are racist.

These agenda driven cunts are a fucking disgrace to humanity ..........no doubt some will blame me now :D ....I'll cope
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JW90

Post by JW90 »

I tried to listen to the Kitson stuff but soon lost interest as I could barely hear what was being said. Sounded like another John Barnes episode where they'd made up their minds beforehand and Kitson was on for another round of criticism.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

JW90 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:59 pm I tried to listen to the Kitson stuff but soon lost interest as I could barely hear what was being said. Sounded like another John Barnes episode where they'd made up their minds beforehand and Kitson was on for another round of criticism.
[/quote/)

Was a token interview ......no time for Kitson myself , he is a cunt living on secret footbaler shite .....but no bigger than the bent fuck Taylor has done , sad they skirt around it on TS
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

How do we finish the football season? Play the remaining fixtures when it's safe? End it now? Make a prediction based on points-per-game? Then again maybe we should just end it now, or base the final positions on a points-per-game basis. We could, I suppose play the remaining fixtures at some point later on in the year ...... and so on, world without end.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

JimmyDee wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:57 pm How do we finish the football season? Play the remaining fixtures when it's safe? End it now? Make a prediction based on points-per-game? Then again maybe we should just end it now, or base the final positions on a points-per-game basis. We could, I suppose play the remaining fixtures at some point later on in the year ...... and so on, world without end.
Except we can't- UEFA have set a deadline for leagues to tell them when and how the league will finish for a couple of weeks' time. All this talk of "we'll come back when it is ready" won't happen- it'll be June or the season doesn't finish.

Personally I think they should get on with it- there isn't a vaccine imminent, they'll have the best conditions of virtually all employees returning to work "in regards of" testing, distancing, safe training grounds, staggered training. I don't think delaying it will help unless they don't play until a vaccine is here which could be years and then clubs won't exist in the current form.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:13 pmPersonally I think ...
Sorry, caller, you got cut off there. What say you, Danny Mills?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

At least it's a bit more quieter than last time they did the darts.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Alistair Cook plays cricket right handed but plays darts left handed.

So? So what?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Strong opinions from the crew.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Darren Lewis yet again giving no answer to a question. For once Wooze actually asked a straight question- "Should footballers who refuse to go in receive full pay?"- only for Lewis to say many words without actually answering- "They should put their families first". He didn't ask that.

Why are so many missing the point? Players are going back because they are still on full pay, clubs are facing losing revenue and curtailing the season means paying a lot more back to TV companies.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JW90 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:47 pm Darren Lewis yet again giving no answer to a question. For once Wooze actually asked a straight question- "Should footballers who refuse to go in receive full pay?"- only for Lewis to say many words without actually answering- "They should put their families first". He didn't ask that.

Why are so many missing the point? Players are going back because they are still on full pay, clubs are facing losing revenue and curtailing the season means paying a lot more back to TV companies.
Heard the Bent boy saying to Durham they were going to talk about the lack of BAME football execs and clicked off before it started.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Bloody Eck! Cheering when a player goes off and booing when the player goes on.(regarding subbing). In the words of Porky Parry "well that's a bit harsh".

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Some good laughing going on.