World Cup 2022

Sadact7

Re: World Cup 2022

Post by Sadact7 »

henrycrs wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:22 pm Good attacking change, Henderson for Sterling to push that shit cunt mount further forward to go missing even more. Southgate is a massive cunt.

Almost want Hungary to win this
No idea what that powder puff, alcopop drinker Mount has over Waistcoatinho but he will NOT take him off, no matter how invisible he becomes.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:04 pm
henrycrs wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:22 pm Good attacking change, Henderson for Sterling to push that shit cunt mount further forward to go missing even more. Southgate is a massive cunt.

No idea what that powder puff, alcopop drinker Mount has over Waistcoatinho but he will NOT take him off, no matter how invisible he becomes.
It's a Masonic thing.

Best left well alone.
Roy IN!!

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Sadact7 wrote:

I just don’t see it in mount. I have never understood the build up around him, and every time I’ve seen him, he’s pretty much ineffectual.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Was good in cl final but England shirt kryptonites the cunt
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Hungary should be given an automatic bye to the World Cup. Purely on the basis of showing the old bill up for being absolutely shit in 2021….even when they could get their batons out, without public reprisal they got run down the tunnel.

Perhaps the should have warmed up on those insulate cunts.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

"Southers" needs a ruddy good punch up the jaw
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

antdad

Post by antdad »

henrycrs wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:31 am
Sadact7 wrote:

I just don’t see it in mount. I have never understood the build up around him, and every time I’ve seen him, he’s pretty much ineffectual.
He's our white Willian, does alot of running and is tactically astute but often it seems to little effect. From what I saw of him last night no he wasn't at his best, never is when playing that deeply and tbf hasn't been on the best of form for Chelsea either.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Magnificent result for the Scoddish,.....no easy games in fitbae.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

finchman wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:54 pm Magnificent result for the Scoddish,.....no easy games in fitbae.
A resounding 1 nil against the 146th ranked team in the world is far from "maginificent"

I suppose you've got a 12 inch cock as well haven't you? 🤣

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sadact7 wrote:

I think he’s a decent player, as per Ghost and Antdad’s posts, but I don’t think the way England set up has a role which suits him particularly. He’s not really one to take on and beat a man so not suited to playing in one of the two wide roles and Foden is superior to him playing in the centre.

In a bit Foam Moe

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

antdad wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:07 am
Sadact7 wrote:

He's our white Willian, does alot of running and is tactically astute but often it seems to little effect. From what I saw of him last night no he wasn't at his best, never is when playing that deeply and tbf hasn't been on the best of form for Chelsea either.
Yet when he doesn’t play everyone says Chelsea missed Mount but yes, he’s not had a great start to the season and was poor last night. Surprised he was not replaced. Best position is linking between midfield and attack.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Jonathan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:49 pm
Yet when he doesn’t play everyone says Chelsea missed Mount but yes, he’s not had a great start to the season and was poor last night.
Euros hangover?

Seems to be the case with Shaw and Maguire who have both been way below their usual performance levels this season.

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

Jonathan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:49 pm Yet when he doesn’t play everyone says Chelsea missed Mount but yes, he’s not had a great start to the season and was poor last night. Surprised he was not replaced. Best position is linking between midfield and attack.
He can be missed for us because to put it crudely Chelsea have a very functional midfield and if our backs don't or can't get forward we can get choked out of the game as happened against Man City. His problem if you want to call it that is he's a utility number 10 when that position doesn't really exist. He get's shoe horned into systems because he has the intelligence and work rate to play all over but it can often feel he doesn't affect the game enough because they just aren't natural to him.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

antdad wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:36 am He can be missed for us because to put it crudely Chelsea have a very functional midfield and if our backs don't or can't get forward we can get choked out of the game as happened against Man City.
Automatic yellow card there Ant-O, watch your step

In a bit Foam Moe

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:14 pm
Jonathan wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:49 pm
Yet when he doesn’t play everyone says Chelsea missed Mount but yes, he’s not had a great start to the season and was poor last night.
Euros hangover?

Seems to be the case with Shaw and Maguire who have both been way below their usual performance levels this season.
I was thinking that yesterday when writing the post. Add Sterling and Kane especially to that as well.