Names that irritate me

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Names that irritate me

Post by Carlos J »

'Furry baby'.

It's your pet that has a name you stupid woman.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I think it's Fur Baby, Mein Wibbz.

Buy yes, annoying as fuck

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:40 am I think it's Fur Baby, Mein Wibbz.

Buy yes, annoying as fuck
Yeah, that's it. Got ot mixed up with 'furries', who are also annoying.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Ardian
Mateo
Agon
Arber
Bora
Elio
Adonis
Endrit
Amadeo
Skender
Zamir
Arberie
Erion
je ne suis pas un con

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

TKMin_777 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:46 pm Ardian
Mateo
Agon
Arber
Bora
Elio
Adonis
Endrit
Amadeo
Skender
Zamir
Arberie
Erion
You literally don't know or have never come across ANYONE with one of those names

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Apart from Elio, maybe, if you're into F1

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

And Mateo, if you watch Benidorm

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:25 pm
Mateo
Agon
Arber
Bora
Elio
Adonis
Endrit
Amadeo
Skender
Zamir
Arberie
Erion
You literally don't know or have never come across ANYONE with one of those names
Albanian names
je ne suis pas un con

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

TKMin_777 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:29 pm
Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:25 pm
Mateo
Agon
Arber
Bora
Elio
Adonis
Endrit
Amadeo
Skender
Zamir
Arberie
Erion
Albanian names
Yes.

That wasn't my point, Tone.

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Carlos J wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:00 pm
Basualdo wrote:My daughter's friend recently had a daughter and called the poor thing Brinley. Jesus fucking wept!

My wife's niece named her wee boy Kai.
It won't mean much to you over the water but if you lived in Loyalist areas near Belfast in the 70s, 'Kai' meant something completely different and certainly not what my wife's niece (& certainly her partner) had in mind.
I'm surprised the child's grandad didn't have a word with his daughter about it, but then knowing him he probably thought it a great joke.

I don't know if it's true but I once heard the French government have a list of names & that all babies born in France have to have their official registered name from that list. I used to scoff at the continental desire for authoritarianism when I heard that. But now it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.
Denmark has strict laws, a few other countries as well: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/what-s- ... -1.1140427
What would black people do if they couldn't call their kids ridiculous made up names .

Imagine some wide cunt yardman in south London tagging an underground train with GRAHAM or PETER
je ne suis pas un con

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Volodymyr
je ne suis pas un con

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

TKMin_777 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:37 pm What would black people do if they couldn't call their kids ridiculous made up names .

Imagine some wide cunt yardman in south London tagging an underground train with GRAHAM or PETER
Yeah because that's what they do. They write their full names. And postcodes.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

TKMin_777 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:37 pm
Basualdo wrote:My daughter's friend recently had a daughter and called the poor thing Brinley. Jesus fucking wept!

It won't mean much to you over the water but if you lived in Loyalist areas near Belfast in the 70s, 'Kai' meant something completely different and certainly not what my wife's niece (& certainly her partner) had in mind.
I'm surprised the child's grandad didn't have a word with his daughter about it, but then knowing him he probably thought it a great joke.

I don't know if it's true but I once heard the French government have a list of names & that all babies born in France have to have their official registered name from that list. I used to scoff at the continental desire for authoritarianism when I heard that. But now it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.
Denmark has strict laws, a few other countries as well: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/what-s- ... -1.1140427
What would black people do if they couldn't call their kids ridiculous made up names .

You fucking ridiculous cunt

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:17 am

Please discuss .....
je ne suis pas un con

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:17 am

Don't you ridiculous me cup cake

But it's true , them blacks give their kids the most stupid names , look at wu tang Clan for a start . Granted then idiot American blacks started it

La'Tavia

Shaniqua

Laquisha

La'Kisha

La'Tanya

LaShondra

Sha'Tanya

Quantavia

La'Quanya

Jonsheeka

Boys

DaQuan