Names that irritate me

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Zambo

Re: Names that irritate me

Post by Zambo »

The reason for that, is around 95% of your reports are either puerile or frivolous or both, and quite obviously based on prejudice against the poster after being triggered by the post.

There have been many posts worthy of a report, but because they are from posters you agree with, you don't report them. That is blatant bias, and the reason why the majority of your reports are shit canned.

When you start using the report facility in an impartial manner, then there is more chance of your reports being taken seriously.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:21 pm The reason for that, is around 95% of your reports are either puerile or frivolous or both, and quite obviously based on prejudice against the poster after being triggered by the post.

There have been many posts worthy of a report, but because they are from posters you agree with, you don't report them. That is blatant bias, and the reason why the majority of your reports are shit canned.

When you start using the report facility in an impartial manner, then there is more chance of your reports being taken seriously.
Personal abuse in non-Pandy threads is not allowed. If I see it, I report it.
But you seem to be saying that some legitimate reports are not acted on because certain other posts aren't reported. That doesn't seem particularly smart :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I didn't say anything like that. Deflection doesn't work on me, so don't waste your time with it.

All legitimate reports are acted on. Those which are quite clearly motivated by prejudice and only that, are binned.

Anyway, I don't know why you are being mardy about this, I thought that you'd be pleased to know why most of your reports are used to play paper aeroplanes in the modshack.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:53 pm I didn't say anything like that
Yes, you did:

So, the reason why my reports are canned is because of the "blatant bias" I display by not reporting other posts :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The reason your posts are canned, is because they are a load of wank. Any clearer.

Moreover, there are a significant number which are nothing to do with you, and the posts are in relationship to another poster. These posters never report the posts. Have you ever wondered why?

The reason is, they don't feel it necessary to try and get other posters banned.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:21 pm The reason for that, is around 95% of your reports are either puerile or frivolous or both, and quite obviously based on prejudice against the poster after being triggered by the post.

That makes so much sense :dart:

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:47 pm The reason your posts are canned, is because they are a load of wank
Such as when paolo repeatedly called me a racist in non-Pandy threads with no substantiation and you did nothing?

I can see why you're so keen to try to brush stuff like that under the carpet. Doesn't reflect well on you at all.
WOKE AND PROUD

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

subsub wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:31 pm
Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:47 pm The reason your posts are canned, is because they are a load of wank
Such as when paolo repeatedly called me a racist in non-Pandy threads with no substantiation and you did nothing?

I can see why you're so keen to try to brush stuff like that under the carpet. Doesn't reflect well on you at all.
As per here mentioning websleuths: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p ... 2#p1714842

Watch this about running a forum. She gets eveything right. And all has been said here before:

Maybe should add that to the rules but no fucker is going to watch 13 mins.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

An excellent video which can be summed up quickly.

Firstly and sadly, we have also lost some good posters as a result of a certain type of person and their behaviour.

The rest in one sentence.

If you see a post that you disagree with, don't try to humiliate and abuse the poster or their source, just simply say what you disagree with and why.

This forum would change for the better overnight.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:05 pm You sure are Jim
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Basil Brush is gay.

Bum, bum.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When anyone adds an 'o' to anyone's name. Ant-o, Rown-o Zambo-o etc.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Oh
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Zambo wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:23 am When anyone adds an 'o' to anyone's name. Ant-o, Rown-o Zambo-o etc.
Zumm-O

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fucking annoying-o