BBC Propaganda

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: BBC Propaganda

Post by Hillman avenger »

So the "BBC propaganda" has really bitten the dust, then.
Never mind.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

He’s not absorbing what you’re saying Hillman or certainly not answering you. Bob’s brought this shit up before about Savile and it’s just another cycle of a stupid, obsolete argument that really needs to be ignored. You’re wasting your time expending effort into this. I think you got into a similarly circular argument with him previously.

You don’t really know what happened with the BBC, they could be culpable at least partially. You’re an intelligent bloke, don’t waste time engaging with posters who just want to string you along.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Hillman avenger wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:39 pm So the "BBC propaganda" has really bitten the dust, then.
Never mind.

There's alot more. I haven't eveb started yet.

Just don't know where to begin really.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Here you are Hillman. It’s been covered to death two or three years ago in this thread and you heavily contributed to it then. Might as well copy and paste your answers from then and spare any manual effort. Pele’s off limits it appears.

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... &start=165

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Robert Heenan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:55 pm
Hillman avenger wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:39 pm So the "BBC propaganda" has really bitten the dust, then.
Never mind.

There's alot more. I haven't eveb started yet.

Just don't know where to begin really.
I hope you don’t.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Robert Heenan wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:55 pm There's alot more.
WA-HEY! :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 pm So it WAS the BBC's responsibility then?
Gosh, I never knew that. I suspect they didn't either.
Would you like to have a go at answering my 5 questions then, Robert?
I hope so as Royals has obviously been too busy on matters of state too secret for us to know.

As you are so keen to discuss Savile, a few things about him...

1. He wasn't actually an employee of the BBC.
2. 450 complaints were made against him. Of those 28 involved children, and almost all of them to do with his appearances at TOTP. In later years many allegations were made against performers and DJs of that era as people who had been children then realised how those "stars" they sought had abused them.
3. Which means 422 were to do with adults. Which were at Broadmoor, Leeds General Infirmary and Leeds St James, and Stoke Mandeville. It's curious how those don't seem to be of interest, even though arguably as they concerned people who where physically or mentally vulnerable, they were at least as despicable.

As for Cyril Smith, why on earth are the BBC supposed to be liable? Why not the rest of the media who would have had just as much access to the information?

It seems to me that having failed to make any case about BBC propaganda, you have fallen back yet again on this trope.
And that goes for your colleague.

Yeah I did answer your questions. You can defend Jimmy Saville and the BBC if you like, but it's an odd strategy to say that "only" 28 of his crimes were against children and 422 were against adults.
The point is that the BBC knew very well what he was up to and chose to ignore it because he had friends in such high places.
Panorama have to jump through a number of hoops before starting a project and I would think that if this one were ever talked it'd have been blocked by the Legal department. I know that this was the case at the newspapers, who all had big files on him.

No one's ever going to convince you to look in the right places for the bad guy I'm afraid.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Royal24s wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:05 pm
Hillman avenger wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:33 pm So it WAS the BBC's responsibility then?
Gosh, I never knew that. I suspect they didn't either.
Would you like to have a go at answering my 5 questions then, Robert?
I hope so as Royals has obviously been too busy on matters of state too secret for us to know.

As you are so keen to discuss Savile, a few things about him...

1. He wasn't actually an employee of the BBC.
2. 450 complaints were made against him. Of those 28 involved children, and almost all of them to do with his appearances at TOTP. In later years many allegations were made against performers and DJs of that era as people who had been children then realised how those "stars" they sought had abused them.
3. Which means 422 were to do with adults. Which were at Broadmoor, Leeds General Infirmary and Leeds St James, and Stoke Mandeville. It's curious how those don't seem to be of interest, even though arguably as they concerned people who where physically or mentally vulnerable, they were at least as despicable.

As for Cyril Smith, why on earth are the BBC supposed to be liable? Why not the rest of the media who would have had just as much access to the information?

It seems to me that having failed to make any case about BBC propaganda, you have fallen back yet again on this trope.
And that goes for your colleague.

Yeah I did answer your questions. You can defend Jimmy Saville and the BBC if you like, but it's an odd strategy to say that "only" 28 of his crimes were against children and 422 were against adults.
The point is that the BBC knew very well what he was up to and chose to ignore it because he had friends in such high places.
Panorama have to jump through a number of hoops before starting a project and I would think that if this one were ever talked it'd have been blocked by the Legal department. I know that this was the case at the newspapers, who all had big files on him.

No one's ever going to convince you to look in the right places for the bad guy I'm afraid.

Excellent post Mr Royals24

Hillman avenger

So that's done then.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Pretty much. Nailed it and the Internet’s broken.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Talking of Panorama,here's some of their 'research'.
https://order-order.com/2020/04/28/pano ... broadcast/

If this isn't blatant political bias I don't know what is.

Look at the 'doctor' in the third picture down :lol:
Talk about stereotype lefties. You'd never have guessed would you.

Hillman avenger

A wonderful addition to the debate.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:36 pm A wonderful addition to the debate.

I fairly decisive one I'd have said
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Yes YOU would have said that.

So four doctors and a nurse. What would they know about the NHS or Covid? What did they mislead us about?
Do tell.

But jolly well done for finding a right-wing website. For some reason R24s finds Google keeps stopping him.
Last edited by Hillman avenger on Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Royal24s wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:40 pm
Hillman avenger wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:36 pm A wonderful addition to the debate.

I fairly decisive one I'd have said
Sadly, nothing from guido fawkes is decisive.