Newcastle United

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

Newcastle United

Post by kancutlawns »

The clusterfuck of the top tiers of professional football and it’s morality at the time of a global pandemic appears to remarkably be emulated by Newcastle United who don’t give a fuck about having a regime that brutally killed a political dissident. Problems with the broadcasting rights too.

But since that fat fuck is out out of the picture, they get an owner with £600bn of personal fortune, get Poch, Grealish and Willian, then clearly ethics, morality and human rights can go hang.

Wash your hands at the gates, howway the lads.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52375947

Bad Blue 2000

Re: Newcastle United

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Shouldn't be allowed to happen.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

" 'We want to get people more engaged in sport,"'he said. 'In 2015 just 13% of Saudis took part in sports for half an hour or more each week; we want that to be 40% by 2030.' "

I bet they don't intend it to go above 50% :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I don't get all the shit aimed at Mike Ashley. Yes, he's a fat cunt. So? He employs thousands of people in his stores. If it wasn't him, it would be someone else. Are they treated like shit? Probably. But so are Amazon employees and most wankers use Amazon and don't moan about Jeff Bezos.

Last I looked Ashley wasn't snuffing-off journalists like the Saudi regime.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Would you want Ashley at your club instead of Delia?

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 pm I don't get all the shit aimed at Mike Ashley. Yes, he's a fat cunt. So? He employs thousands of people in his stores. If it wasn't him, it would be someone else. Are they treated like shit? Probably. But so are Amazon employees and most wankers use Amazon and don't moan about Jeff Bezos.

That’s because middle class people use Amazon. If it wasn’t convenient for them it would be under far more attack in the media than it is.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:19 pm
carcinogen wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 pm I don't get all the shit aimed at Mike Ashley. Yes, he's a fat cunt. So? He employs thousands of people in his stores. If it wasn't him, it would be someone else. Are they treated like shit? Probably. But so are Amazon employees and most wankers use Amazon and don't moan about Jeff Bezos.

That’s because middle class people use Amazon. If it wasn’t convenient for them it would be under far more attack in the media than it is.

Hello there, Sadster.

Good to see y’all round these parts again :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Petingo wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:25 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Hello there, Sadster.

Good to see y’all round these parts again :drinkers:
Nice to be back old friend

In a bit Foam Moe

finchman

Post by finchman »

Welcome back Paul \:D/ \:D/
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

finchman wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:19 pm Welcome back Paul \:D/ \:D/
:lol:

In a bit Foam Moe

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:58 pm The clusterfuck of the top tiers of professional football and it’s morality at the time of a global pandemic appears to remarkably be emulated by Newcastle United who don’t give a fuck about having a regime that brutally killed a political dissident. Problems with the broadcasting rights too.

But since that fat fuck is out out of the picture, they get an owner with £600bn of personal fortune, get Poch, Grealish and Willian, then clearly ethics, morality and human rights can go hang.

Doubt they would get either Grealish or Willian.

Grealish is likely for Man U and Willian either for Liverpool or stays at Chelsea if he can squeeze another year on his contract there.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hillman avenger wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:54 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:58 pm The clusterfuck of the top tiers of professional football and it’s morality at the time of a global pandemic appears to remarkably be emulated by Newcastle United who don’t give a fuck about having a regime that brutally killed a political dissident. Problems with the broadcasting rights too.

Grealish is likely for Man U and Willian either for Liverpool or stays at Chelsea if he can squeeze another year on his contract there.
Woodward's ruled out any big money signings this summer for United.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:56 pm
Hillman avenger wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Woodward's ruled out any big money signings this summer for United.
Could be that he’s learned the lesson that shouting about how much you intend to spend isn’t necessarily the way to secure the best deals.

I’d also suggest that he’s being a bit PR savvy. Football in particular has been the punchbag for the chattering classes during the pandemic, it wouldn’t go down well to talk about spending millions upon millions at a time when people are suffering.

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Are Newcastle one of those teams whose fans continually bang-on about being a 'community' club or a 'family' club? Clubs who peddle that nonsense really do fuck me off.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

:D
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.