Anything sportlike
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Newcastle United

Post by Carlos J »

Vespa wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:32 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:31 pm
Vespa wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:23 pm The green eyed monster raises it's ugly head.
The consortium is led by a guy who ordered a journalist tortured to death for writing nasty things about him. I think it is less about jealously more like should a guy who had someone's fingers cut off be allowed to own a football club in the UK.
But all the other clubs would take the coin themselves and shouldn't really trying for the moral highground considering some owners.
They aren't going to stop him buying it, but let's not forget three years ago guy sent a team of killers and a doctor whose job was to torture Jamal Khashoggi to death and there is video of them doing it.
I know that, you know that and the Premier League knows that, but approved it.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The saudis have found a way of "officially" proving that their state won't directly own Newcastle United, but i suspect the directorship will comprise a fair few saudi royal members.

Ultimately the deal never hinged on human rights matters. It was based on a geopolitical spat between saudi arabia and qatar which spilt over into the broadcasting rights to premier league football in the middle east, currently provided by BEIN sports of qatar. The saudis blocked it from broadcasting in their realm and allowed the pirating of BEIN sports broadcasts of football matches.

Now that saudi arabia has kissed and made up with qatar and stopped its piracy (also compensating BEIN sports), the premier league is happy its product isn't being stolen anymore and welcomes saudi arabia with open arms.

Mind you, if iran, north korea or russia tried to buy a premier league club's direct ownership, i wonder if the human rights argument wouldn't be so callously ignored.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Sickening love in on sky today , & that stavely woman has got more plastic in her skin than a nissan car
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

antdad

Post by antdad »

Northern Troglodite wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:06 pm Sickening love in on sky today , & that stavely woman has got more plastic in her skin than a nissan car
She's halfway to looking like that catwomen Jocelyn Wildenstein, better not smile or laugh too hard or she might tear something.

Northern Troglodite

antdad wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:16 pm
Northern Troglodite wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:06 pm Sickening love in on sky today , & that stavely woman has got more plastic in her skin than a nissan car
She's halfway to looking like that catwomen Jocelyn Wildenstein, better not smile or laugh too hard or she might tear something.
A fair assessment of her
Newcastle are shockingly bad mind , which is nice

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Saudi club owner: "I want my money back."

antdad

Post by antdad »

Hilarious indeed but they have a fall guy, the fan whose heart apparently exploded in the stands after watching most of the first half.

birdie

Post by birdie »

If those demonstrating don't like the ownership all they have to do is just not go to the matches, simples.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Not my line, but the description of her looking like a lion that's just had a shave is perfect.
There's no poem, just prose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Not my line, but the description of her looking like a lion that's just had a shave is perfect.
:lol: :lol: It's spot on.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

birdie

Post by birdie »

Carlos J wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:23 pm

Bet Northern Trog wouldn't mind a ride on THAT particular Nissan. :wink:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

She/he looks like Jordan Henderson passing an anvil, wearing a Michael Bolton wig
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Fat twats sat in the stands wearing bedsheets and tea towels on their heads, while the various Sky slime dribble about “a new era”.

I’m sure Jamal Khashoggi’s head was turning in its grave.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

Don't know how old she is here but she isn't a bad looking lass or wasn't but she could've got a taste with a nose job, it looks a little too straight from here.

Northern Troglodite

birdie wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:36 pm

Bet Northern Trog wouldn't mind a ride on THAT particular Nissan. :wink:

Sooner have me hands lobbed off by their new chairman so i can't touch the silicone staveley :D