Newcastle United

Anything sportlike
Northern Troglodite

Re: Newcastle United

Post by Northern Troglodite »

They all seem to forget that without Ashley...........they would not be here , he's kept them afloat for years , no one has exactly been queuing to buy them for all this time !!!!!
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JW90

Post by JW90 »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:32 pm The Geordies might’ve celebrated a bit too soon.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sport ... 021-10-09/

It’ll be interesting to see how this one pans out.
They'd all be lapping it up if their own club was taken over by the same people.

The horse has bolted and is several fields away and now you want the door closed?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The green eyed monster raises it's ugly head.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:23 pm The green eyed monster raises it's ugly head.
The consortium is led by a guy who ordered a journalist tortured to death for writing nasty things about him. I think it is less about jealously more like should a guy who had someone's fingers cut off be allowed to own a football club in the UK.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Northern Troglodite wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:08 pm They all seem to forget that without Ashley...........they would not be here , he's kept them afloat for years , no one has exactly been queuing to buy them for all this time !!!!!
I don't follow football but I've always thought Ashely got a bad rap for putting millions of pounds into the club.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Vespa wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:14 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:23 pm The green eyed monster raises it's ugly head.
The consortium is led by a guy who ordered a journalist tortured to death for writing nasty things about him. I think it is less about jealously more like should a guy who had someone's fingers cut off be allowed to own a football club in the UK.
But all the other clubs would take the coin themselves and shouldn't really trying for the moral highground considering some owners.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Northern Troglodite wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:08 pm They all seem to forget that without Ashley...........they would not be here , he's kept them afloat for years , no one has exactly been queuing to buy them for all this time !!!!!
Geordie bottlers will win fuck all and somehow fuck it all up. :)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:33 pm
Geordie bottlers will win fuck all and somehow fuck it all up. :)
Used to think that about City.
There's no poem, just prose.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:31 pm
But all the other clubs would take the coin themselves and shouldn't really trying for the moral highground considering some owners.
It could be the end of the premier league gravy train for some of these owners.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

No morality in football whatsoever
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:32 pm It’ll be interesting to see how this one pans out.
Yeah ... a toilet pan! :-)
Ker-boom - tish!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Newcastle BROWN
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

rorymac wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:55 pm Wev got wer team back mon :lol:
Kingston Jamaica Newcastle Supporters Club?
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

They aren't going to stop him buying it, but let's not forget three years ago guy sent a team of killers and a doctor whose job was to torture Jamal Khashoggi to death and there is video of them doing it.