McNally
Milne

Shittest.
Swain
Joyce
Philpotts
Mackay
Rioch
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

finchman

Re: Your club’s top 5 best & worst managers you’ve seen

Post by finchman »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:36 am Not much point me playing this one is there?

:lol:
Halifax have had loads of shit managers, but I'd put Billy Ayre up there amongst your best
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

VeritasVincit wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:38 am
Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:56 pm
VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:42 pm
Robert Heenan wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:41 pm
VeritasVincit wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:01 am "Im a Man Utd supporter since FA Cup final day 1977"
So you never saw Charlton play for United.
Bloody arriviste!
I believe you know nothing about football. I don't mean any disrespect but you got to learn some manners and heed as well as understand opinions and views that go against your beliefs. Im not disrespectful to your beliefs.

Anyway theres many many folks who agree with me that Pele, Bobby Charlton, Franz Beckenbauer, Ruud Gullit and Thierry "arrogant" Henry are extremely overrated as footballers and as regards to human beings.... Worse than sewer rats with gutter trash morals
I may, according to you, know nothing about football but I know enough not to refer to Theo Walcott as a "black piece of human trash".
Do you know anyone who knows about football yet claims that?

By the way, I was playing football and refereeing and running the line at football before you decided to be a 'supporter'.
Mr VeritasVincit or otherwise Mr Ginger Marks(The Giggler)

If you can provide evidence or proof that i referred to Theo Walcott as "Black piece of human rash" then id appreciate it

So what you were referring.. Uriah Rennie was a referee and my kids know about football than him.
Did I say you had made that comment about Walcott?
It could have been anyone from a long list of contributors to past [not TF] forums;
My money’s on ‘Executive Consultant .’

What is the point about Uriah Rennie? Wasn’t he a black referee?

Why refer to me as ‘The Giggler’. Strange, that was one of the names also used by ‘Executive Consultant.’
You can't provide evidence or proof that i referred to Theo Walcott as a "black piece of human trash"

Pathetic!

With regards to Uriah Rennie... You're the one who brought up his race.. Not me

There is going to be a woke culture in football and your hero's such as Pele, Bobby Charlton, Beckenbauer, Gullit and Thierry Henry... Their legacy and questionable records will be eradicated. As far as im concerned they got hell to pay

I've been on many forums and ive been educating many people regarding these nefarious charlatans.. Ive convinced many. My kids have convinced their friends...ive convinced my friends and even strangers

Look at on this forum... Many including Mr Zippy, Mr Holden and Mr Sadact have made critical posts about Bobby Charlton.... Only you seem to love him...thats why i believe you know nothing about football

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

finchman wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:37 am
Sadact7 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:36 am Not much point me playing this one is there?

:lol:
Halifax have had loads of shit managers, but I'd put Billy Ayre up there amongst your best
What about your lot?

Graham Lowe or Mike Maguire maybe?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Everton Best:

1 Howard Kendall

2 Harry Catterick

3 Gordon Lee

4 Roberto Martinez

5 David Moyes

Everton worst:

1 Ronald Koeman

2 Mike Walker

3 Sam fucking Allardyce

4 Marco Silva

5 Walter Smith
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:33 pm Afraid Sir Bobby was dead to me the day he defended the parasites who stole my then club.

Have you totally given up on United now, Holden?
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Petingo wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:19 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 3:33 pm Afraid Sir Bobby was dead to me the day he defended the parasites who stole my then club.

Have you totally given up on United now, Holden?

Could never do that Pet. Gave up season ticket when they took over in 2005 and I'll never stop supporting them

Can never use the term 'we' when commenting on them though.
There's no poem, just prose.