Sars 2: The vengeance Continues - Part 4

In-depth debate on all topical issues
AlcoholBrazil

Re: Sars 2: The vengeance Continues - Part 4

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I've seen Melinda's eyes, soulless and as black as a galactic void.
A shiver ran down my spine when I saw them.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

More evidence emerges of inflated Covid-19 fatality rates – are we being intimidated

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/495421-inflate ... ity-rates/

This week we were told that, in the UK at least, anyone who has had a positive Covid test and who then died – from any illness – would be recorded as a coronavirus-related death. No matter when they die.
This means that someone could have tested positive in March, with no symptoms of Covid at all, and who then died in July, would be recorded in the official figures, as having died of Covid-related causes. Even if they were hit by a bus.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I thought we knew that a good while ago.
Did it take your obsessive reliance on a russian site for you to work it out.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Latest ONS weekly death figures (mid July) now showing 5 consecutive weeks where the numbers are below the 5 year average, - a pittance compared with the first 5 weeks from end March, but still will be interesting to see how it pans out.
E & OE

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Roy Twing wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:48 pm
Latest ONS weekly death figures (mid July) now showing 5 consecutive weeks where the numbers are below the 5 year average, - a pittance compared with the first 5 weeks from end March, but still will be interesting to see how it pans out.
I was hoping that you would come back and say where your photo was taken and when.
Perhaps yopu missed the request. It's never too late.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:06 pm
Roy Twing wrote:
I was hoping that you would come back and say where your photo was taken and when.
Apologies - I was too quick to post that picture - it came from a usually trusted source, but I can't verify any details, - so please disregard it.
E & OE

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:06 pm
Roy Twing wrote:
Government take action to reduce deaths, average deaths fall shocker!!!

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I am a regular Guardian reader, although only on line, and won't even wrap my chips in The Sun or the Mail.
However this morning I'm disgsted with the paper after this article.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ansmission
Note this photo - Rochdale. Note that Rochdale isn't mentioned in the report.
Very misleading.
We have to look in the local rag to find; "Infection rates for the week to July 29 show cases per 100,000 people rising in every part of the conurbation bar Rochdale."

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

One good thing with all this nonsense is many are dropping their masks.....ironic, don't you think.

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:45 am
I am a regular Guardian reader, although only on line, and won't even wrap my chips in The Sun or the Mail.
Very misleading.
We have to look in the local rag to find; "Infection rates for the week to July 29 show cases per 100,000 people rising in every part of the conurbation bar Rochdale."
Doesn't Greater Manchester include Rochdale?

What does 'bar Rochdale' mean?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Robert Heenan wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:49 pm
More evidence emerges of inflated Covid-19 fatality rates – are we being intimidated

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/495421-inflate ... ity-rates/

This week we were told that, in the UK at least, anyone who has had a positive Covid test and who then died – from any illness – would be recorded as a coronavirus-related death. No matter when they die.
This means that someone could have tested positive in March, with no symptoms of Covid at all, and who then died in July, would be recorded in the official figures, as having died of Covid-related causes. Even if they were hit by a bus.
The idea that Covid infections and deaths are being inflated is quite ludicrous.
Given that even now we have tested less than 10% of the population.
And as for a RUSSIAN source claiming it is truly taking the piss.
https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-russi ... a-53887981
There is plenty if suspicion that Russia is UNDER reporting its Covid, but it is at least half a million infections and 15,000 deaths.
Given the size of population and the very low density of population outside of a couple of large cities, it has done very badly.
And the suggestion that they will have a vaccine ready in two months tells you they are going to skip all that tedious testing for effectiveness and side-effect for the sake of a propaganda gain.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Vespa wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:04 am
VeritasVincit wrote:
Very misleading.

It means [badly reproduced by me] that all the areas in Greater Manchester are showing increases in cases, except Rochdale which showed a significant drop.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:13 am
The idea that Covid infections and deaths are being inflated is quite ludicrous.
Just to point out, I'm sure someone else has but I'll say it again if they haven't.

The three reasons covid-19 is dangerous is a) it doesn't kill everyone b) its novel and c) it makes a lot of people very sick.

Ebola has never had a pandemic because it kills the majority of the people who catch it, so it doesn't have the time and space to spread. COVID-19 doesn't kill everyone and its common to be asymptomatic so it has the time and space to spread.

Because it's new (novel) there aren't common treatment protocols which means more people are hospitalised.

COVID-19 has a high incidence of causing accute respiratory distress and there given it isn't killing most people in catch it, has plenty of time to spread and puts a lot of people in hospital has the potential of overloading the health service which would lead to a public healthcare crisis.

It's very simple any child who has read the government's own analysis of why it needs to be controlled would understand the issue.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:21 am
Vespa wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:04 am
VeritasVincit wrote:
Very misleading.

It means [badly reproduced by me] that all the areas in Greater Manchester are showing increases in cases, except Rochdale which showed a significant drop.
What's misleading then, isn't the article (which seems to be a press release by Greater Manchester local government) saying cases in that area have risen - which seems correct.

Are you just annoyed it's not priasing Rochdale?

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Dry-run for World War III? Covid-19 is practice for future biological warfare, says top Russian doctor

https://www.rt.com/russia/496944-covid1 ... gical-war/