Ghislaine Maxwell commits suicide

In-depth debate on all topical issues
PG30

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell commits suicide

Post by PG30 »

Anyone else find it interesting that she was charged by the Southern District of New YorK? At the least, it's makes the timing of Geoffrey Berman's unexpected/abrupt firing pretty suspicious.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

everything a coincidence nowadays.
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Dem tittays doe
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

would smash for sho
Build Back More Betterer

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

A joyless arsehole.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

PG30 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:53 pm Anyone else find it interesting that she was charged by the Southern District of New YorK? At the least, it's makes the timing of Geoffrey Berman's unexpected/abrupt firing pretty suspicious.
That has already been explained in detail.

Reread.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

As for mad Max.......I'm guessing something like this.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

paolo

Post by paolo »

PG30 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:53 pm Anyone else find it interesting that she was charged by the Southern District of New YorK? At the least, it's makes the timing of Geoffrey Berman's unexpected/abrupt firing pretty suspicious.
you're almost entering the dark world of tin foil lizards

won't go down well in this 'ere bailiwick
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

She's Rose West to Epstien's Fred who also topped himself allegedly
Last edited by delboy1983 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Friends in need ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

paolo

Post by paolo »

i wonder, with my tin foil twat, and lizard lick mouse whether or not a judge would order the legal team of randolph andrew......to destroy the evidence that they have

conspire

i may post a link not from the sunday sport, bbc, guardian or pip schofield
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, have been ordered bizarrely to destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a ruling by federal judge Loretta Preska, Yahoo News reported.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska has struck again, the judge (who is being accused of corruption in Steven Donziger’s case against Chevron), ruled Wednesday that Giuffre’s lawyers had come into possession of the documents inappropriately, noting that the protective order could only be enforced during the civil lawsuit proceedings which had already been settled. Preska wrote that all the materials in the files “shall be destroyed.”

Preska also requested proof that the documentation had been destroyed. “Counsel shall submit an affidavit detailing the steps taken to do so,” Preska’s ruling added.

News of the ruling came after the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been accused by Giuffre’s attorneys of procuring underage victims for Epstein, Anewspost reported.

This isn’t the first time that Epstein and his associates have been shielded from legal action and ultimately being exposed while the victims have been screwed over.

The first time around in Florida, the 66-year-old pedophile was given an unfair plea deal, violating the federal Crime Victims’ Rights Act established in 2004, by failing to notify the then 32 identified victims lawyers for the women have repeatedly stated. The plea deal, according to sources, was a deal arranged with the FBI in exchange for ratting out financial malfeasance at Bear Stearns by hedge fund managers Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin, an unthinkable exchange.

If that’s not enough, in 2015 Politico reported that court documents that were released through litigation showed prosecutors cooperating with Epstein’s lawyers to keep the deal secret — a criminal act. Assistant U.S. Attorney Marie Villafaña used her personal Gmail account to suggest to one of Epstein’s lawyers that they could file legal papers in a different jurisdiction as a way to “hopefully cut the press coverage significantly.” Villafaña then told Epstein’s attorney that they would “include our standard language regarding resolving all criminal liability and would even mention ‘co-conspirators.” However, she “preferred to not highlight for the judge all of the other crimes Epstein was accused of and other persons that we could charge.”

The plea deal was brokered with the help of then-U.S. attorney in Florida Alexander Acosta. The deal was criticized as lenient because Epstein could have faced a life sentence.

© Getty/Rick Friedman/Rick Friedman Photography/Corbis

Even former Palm Beach police chief Michael Reiter, whose department conducted the initial investigation into Epstein, said in a civil lawsuit deposition that Epstein got off easy.

“That wasn’t an appropriate resolution of this matter,” Reiter said, arguing that the charges against Epstein were “very minor,” compared to what the facts called for.

Reiter, who was the partner of Joseph Recarey, even stated prior in 2010 in an exclusive interview to The Daily Beast that during the investigation they became aware they were being watched under surveillance for several months by an unknown source.

Reiter also previously stated that State Attorney Barry Krischer was hesitant to prosecute Epstein, causing Reiter to send a letter to Krischer complaining of the “highly unusual conduct.”

The facts become even more disturbing and chilling when you learn that State Attorney Krischer who turned a blind eye to this case was also in charge of Florida’s Crimes Against Children Unit, a position of power in which he could directly affect cases against persons accused of crimes against children.

Beyond that, there were threats and harassment being flung around to witnesses, victims, and even a Senator Lauren Book.

Book alleged she was threatened for seeking to investigate Epstein’s case by demanding a state inquiry into Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s handling of accused sex trafficker’s lenient work release program, the Miami Herald reported.

“I’ve received countless phone calls saying ‘Little girl you don’t know what you’re getting into,’ and telling me that I should just stop,’’ Book said in an interview with the Herald.

Ironically, Book herself is a child sexual abuse survivor and has worked relentlessly to pass strict sex offender laws in Florida

If that’s not enough, Epstein also paid off The Palm Beach police department with a $128,000 bribe through his nonprofit organization during his incarceration between 2008 and 2009. The bribe was paid to the Sheriff’s Office as part of the arrangement for his supervised work-release program, which allowed him to leave for 16 hours a day, The Sun Sentinel reported.

If that’s not interesting enough, it has been reported by The Daily Mail that Epstein rushed the purchase of a $100K cement truck to his island three weeks before he was exposed in The Miami Herald last year. That means those tunnels on the island are likely completely filled up. This leads this author to believe that as stated in past articles, that odd occult temple was a sacrifice structure and bodies may be buried on the island. Why else would you need a cement truck rushed to an island connected to human trafficking, a weird occult temple with a bizarre giant sundial, a dentist chair and tunnels? This brings to mind Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut.

“Jeffrey Epstein had a $100,000 cement truck shipped express to his Caribbean island three weeks before an expose was published which led to his arrest, DailyMailTV can exclusively reveal.The pedophile, who was found dead by apparent suicide on Saturday while awaiting trial for sex trafficking, got the Carmix 5.5 XL self loading concrete mixer delivered to Little St. James on November 7 last year.Epstein was in such a hurry that he paid for the machine up front so it would arrive sooner – even though it meant being responsible if it got damaged in transit.Three weeks later the Miami Herald published a series of articles called ‘Perversion of Justice’ on November 28, which eventually led to Epstein being arrested in July.”

A cement truck isn’t the only bizarre item that Jeffrey Epstein ordered, in July 2008, shortly after reaching his non-prosecution deal, Epstein sent a shredder to his Palm Beach home. He also shipped a tile and carpet extractor from the Virgin Islands to his Manhattan townhouse and silk carpets to his Zorro ranch, in March of this year, shortly after a Florida federal judge invalidated his deal, The Intercept reported.

It’s clear as day that Epstein was destroying evidence, obstructing justice, hiding potential DNA such as hair follicles, blood or sexual juices that may have embedded into the carpet/tiles.

Earlier this year, it was made further clear that a cover-up of the associates within Epstein’s ring would continue when documents related to the “sweetheart deal” that Epstein received back in 2008 were published online with the Epstein Grand Jury transcripts missing from those files.

“First, I had nothing to do with the investigation that resulted in Epstein pleading guilty 12 years ago to prostitution charges instead of federal crimes,” Dave Aronberg, a state attorney in Palm Beach, Florida said.

Second, I have no access to one particular file that is sought by special prosecutors appointed last year by Gov. Ron DeSantis,” he added.

I have never seen or had access to the Epstein Grand Jury transcripts, as the State Attorney’s office has never possessed them,” Aronberg conlcuded.

This suggests that even after Epstein’s death there remains a cover-up effort to suppress the Grand Jury transcripts which may include names or information about other people involved in the pedophile ring that were protected as part of the plea deal.

Recarey once called Epstein’s trafficking operation a “sexual pyramid scheme.”

“The common interview with a girl went like this: ‘I was brought there by so and so. I didn’t feel comfortable with what happened, but I got paid well, so I was told if I didn’t feel comfortable, I could bring someone else and still get paid,’’’ Recarey said.

Several women who are potential co-conspirators protected by the plea deal, identified in this document “including but not limited to — Sarah Kellen Vickers, Haley Robson, Adriana Ross, Lesley Groff, and Nadia Marcinkova” were named as procuring accomplices of the young girls like Ghislaine is alleged. Some even stated they would get paid for bringing Epstein girls as young as 14 into his ring, The Daily Beast reported.

So far more than 40 victims have been reported as part of Epstein’s “vast network” with that number increasing as time goes on.

Epstein was found hung in suspicious circumstances following the release of thousands of files that were unsealed in Epstein’s case which fingered more powerful men involved with Epstein’s pedophile trafficking. A few of those men alleged by Virginia Giuffre included – Bill Richardson, George Mitchell, Britain’s Prince Andrew, Hedge Fund manager Glenn Dubin, American scientist Marvin Minsky, “another prince,” “a large hotel chain owner,” Stephen Kauffman, and MC2 agency model scout Jean Luc Brunell, Fox News reported.

The autopsy performed on Epstein found that he broke multiple bones in his neck, including the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple.

Even Epstein’s own lawyers don’t believe the wealthy financier pedophile committed suicide. Three of Mr. Epstein’s lawyers — Martin G. Weinberg, Reid Weingarten and Michael Miller — challenged the findings and vowed to conduct their own investigation, CBS reported at the time.

“We are not satisfied with the conclusions of the medical examiner,” said the lawyers, who had hired a private pathologist to observe the autopsy, in a statement. “We will have a more complete response in the coming days.”

Later, a lawyer who met with Jeffrey Epstein has said that his potential client “didn’t kill himself.”

Civil rights and criminal defense attorney David Schoen said that he met with sex offender and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein in prison days before he was found dead, adding that he believes the pedophile didn’t kill himself.

“I saw him a few days earlier,” Schoen told Fox Nation’s Deep Dive. “The reason I say I don’t believe it was suicide is for my interaction with him that day. The purpose of asking me to come there that day and over the past previous couple of weeks was to ask me to take over his defense.”

Epstein’s death has been disputed by private pathologist Michael Baden who was hired by Epstein’s brother Mark. Baden has stated that the autopsy photos and Epstein’s broken hyoid bone, prove that Epstein didn’t kill himself as TMU has previously reported.

60 Minutes also debunked Epstein’s supposed noose he used to kill himself calling it “fake.”

Some have gone so far as to suggest it is possible that those same individuals could have had the convicted pedophile killed to keep their dirty sick secret.

Epstein was accused of sexual trafficking by over 40 victims who allege sexual abuse. His clients are alleged to be former President Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, President Trump, and many others alleged by victims. With this latest move by a judge demanding that Giuffre’s lawyers throw out key documents, justice seems like it will never come for those in Epstein’s ring or the victims themselves. Despite Maxwell’s arrest another cover-up seems to be in the works brewing.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

How old is she? Didn't Maxwell name a yacht after her in the late 70's?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."