Kevin O'Sullivan

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
subsub

Re: Kevin O'Sullivan

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote: ↑Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:50 am Kevin: We shouldn't test healthy people! Stop fucking testing!
Also Kevin: Begrudgingly tested himself before a middle class Christmas dinner with friends.

Unbelievable. Absolute grifter! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
It's almost as if he's adopting a persona when he presents his show! :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: ↑Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:35 pm O'Sullivan has stated on several occasions that he lives in Hampstead. Not exactly a man of the people fighting back against those metropolitan, left-wing elites, is he? :D
I know! It is my understanding that MG stayed with Kevin and his wife in London during New Year, as MG bragged on their podcast "we had champagne at Kev's house in a middle class part of London". Apparently, Kevin made a shitake mushroom pasta dish. 🀭
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
β€œTreat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter”

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: ↑Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:36 pm
lambrini wrote: ↑Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:50 am Kevin: We shouldn't test healthy people! Stop fucking testing!
Also Kevin: Begrudgingly tested himself before a middle class Christmas dinner with friends.

Unbelievable. Absolute grifter! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
It's almost as if he's adopting a persona when he presents his show! :mrgreen:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
β€œTreat me right
Let me in if I break

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Poor kev’s had an absolute mare here… :D

subsub

Post by subsub »

Sonoftherock wrote: ↑Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:51 pm Poor kev’s had an absolute mare here… :D
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sonoftherock wrote: ↑Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:51 pm Poor kev’s had an absolute mare here… :D
Lol
This blew up
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
β€œTreat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

lol
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
β€œTreat me right
Let me in if I break

JW90

Post by JW90 »

The bloke used to write a really good TV column in the paper. Another waste of a good thing chasing the coin being "outraged" by everything and nothing.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

JW90 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:45 pm The bloke used to write a really good TV column in the paper. Another waste of a good thing chasing the coin being "outraged" by everything and nothing.
Yep - I remember O'Sullivan's column in the Mirror and it was a good read.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:41 pm
JW90 wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:45 pm The bloke used to write a really good TV column in the paper. Another waste of a good thing chasing the coin being "outraged" by everything and nothing.
That's a shame tbh
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
β€œTreat me right
Let me in if I break

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

lambrini wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:10 pm
That's a shame tbh
I'm guessing that he's followed a similar path to Graham - late 50s/early 60s, clock running down on their career, a chance to make a few quid for 5 years while they still can.

Grim.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:26 pm
That's a shame tbh
I'm guessing that he's followed a similar path to Graham - late 50s/early 60s, clock running down on their career, a chance to make a few quid for 5 years while they still can.

Grim.
That's the thing. I doubt television reviews interest people these days. Unfortunately, the critic (in the traditional sense) is become more and more irrelevant amid the social media age.
Kevin is probably not a bad reviewer but he can't present a show for toffee and has the personality of a gnat.
β™‘( β—‘β€Ώβ—‘ )
β€œTreat me right
Let me in if I break

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

lambrini wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:35 pm
That's a shame tbh

Grim.
That's the thing. I doubt television reviews interest people these days. Unfortunately, the critic (in the traditional sense) is become more and more irrelevant amid the social media age.
Kevin is probably not a bad reviewer but he can't present a show for toffee and has the personality of a gnat.
Still, could be worse; he could have been a food critic like that absolute cunt of a man, Jay Rayner!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

MrTea wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:15 pm
That's a shame tbh

Grim.
Still, could be worse; he could have been a food critic like that absolute cunt of a man, Jay Rayner!
Strange bloke is Rayner. Tries to play a man of the people act in his food columns yet never fails to come across as an elitist, pompous arse.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

Zippy wrote: ↑Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:32 pm
MrTea wrote: ↑Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:15 pm
That's a shame tbh

Grim.
Strange bloke is Rayner. Tries to play a man of the people act in his food columns yet never fails to come across as an elitist, pompous arse.
Yeah, the way he acted on The Two Mikes show really showed how much of a nasty weasel he is.