Worship with me at the Church of Georgie. Pt 2 - Menopause looms. *Binned*

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Worship with me at the Church of Georgie. Pt 2 - Menopause looms. *Binned like an old tampon*

Post by Carlos J »

Old Lynsey Hipgrave in with Tone Cas. That's gotta hurt Georgie:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

MrTea

Re: Worship with me at the Church of Georgie. Pt 2 - Menopause looms. *Binned like an old tampon*

Post by MrTea »

Last weeks show was pretty decent (that's VERY high praise for TS these days), but it seems Clayton isn't satisfied unless there's a female presenter on breakfast 7 days a week.

Could it be another few years before I can listen at this time again? Probably.

JayMawds82

Post by JayMawds82 »

The vacuous bint blocked me on twiiter because I said that if you don't like Rule Brittania, you can always turn it off, much like weekend mornings over the last few years.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Shouldn't this be moved to "Previous Shows and Presenters"?
Presenters being the operative word.

I started the "worship" thread, as a light-hearted gentle mocking of La Bingham, and if you want to talk about the Bingham-free show then start your own thread about the new show. Don't get me a bad name, by implying that I, too, recoil in horror at women using TAMPONS, because they MENSTRUATE.
Come on, guys ... using that as an insult ... are you 13?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:21 pm Shouldn't this be moved to "Previous Shows and Presenters"?

I started the "worship" thread, as a light-hearted gentle mocking of La Bingham, and if you want to talk about the Bingham-free show then start your own thread about the new show. Don't get me a bad name, by implying that I, too, recoil in horror at women using TAMPONS, because they MENSTRUATE.
You're a bit of a drama queen, aren't you Jimmy?

Who's used her being female as an insult? If you meant my post, I was saying last week's host was good, but instead of sticking to something that works, Clayton would rather tick equality boxes.

Don't get your knickers in a twist.

I don't give two shits what the thread title is - I simply comment if the presenters name is there, if it took you a long time to think of, and is treasured in your portfolio of past work, let me thank you for your time, but, in future, don't bother trying to police each thread, because I'll kindly tell to shove your attempts at moderating up your shitter.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:21 pm Shouldn't this be moved to "Previous Shows and Presenters"?

Changed the title, Jimmy, and it wasn't an insult. I'll take out the Tone Cas posts and separate threads later and bin Georgie's part to old presenters.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

MrTea wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:32 pmYou're a bit of a drama queen, aren't you Jimmy?
Put it this way; if you started a thread sarcastically-titled "Let us all worship the mighty talent that is Hugh Woozencroft" and it was renamed "Woozencroft, the banana-eating monkey", wouldn't you get a bit miffed?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Worship with me at the Church of Georgie. Pt 2 - Menopause looms. *Binned*

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Hippers was pretty listenable, but then again I used to say that about Jorji
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Old Jordan Jarrett-Bryan again on a Sunday. Not the worst.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Lynsey is far better than both Bingers and Woodsy.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Is there a chance for her to get something on Talksport 2?

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

JW90 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:39 am Lynsey is far better than both Bingers and Woodsy.
This times a million.
There's no poem, just prose.

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:38 pm
JW90 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:39 am Lynsey is far better than both Bingers and Woodsy.
This times a million.
+1

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Gail Porter would contest that view. As for Georgie's Twitter msg. It's pityful. Sad. Bow out with dignity. At least tell everyone to f*ck-off. Show some self-respect. If I got binned from a gig I'd go out in style. Like taking a long hot piss in my bosses tea-cup. In font of him/her. then making him/her drink it with an AK-47 locked-and-loaded. (just kiddin' about the AK-47). ;P
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Moz Morgan

Post by Moz Morgan »

one more week of Manish on Saturdays and Jordan on Sunday's before the new line up is revealed.

Cascarino is staying and will be joined by Natalie Sawyer