Anything sportlike
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: NFL Road to Superbowl LV and NtFL Games

Post by Carlos J »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:12 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:47 pm
Carlos J wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:21 pm
kevin04 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:26 pm A game too far etc, but they are just too good, TBH. Mahomes is a winner, no doubt about it - 25 years old and back-to-back Super Bowls. We started well, but just met a better team. Allen is immense, but you can see how rough around the edges he is, compared to Mahomes. Still, a brilliant season, didn't embarrass ourselves ; and the onside kick return was a bit too late. Knox, Beasley, Singeltary, Tiggs, and Allen is fairly robust and exciting offense to get behind. Here's to next year, and hopefully sitting above the Pats in the AFC East - I'll take that right now! ;)

Not to be, CJ, but whilst we came probably as far as we could. Probably for the better too, I don't know what I would have done if the Bills got to the final and wiped out by a Brady performance again - it's very nice to not be playing against him twice a year. The man is unbelievable, and always get the job done in the Playoffs - 3 road game victories in no mean feat against better teams, right that's enough about him, already need to clear my mouth out after that..

Anyhoos roll on two weeks and the final. I'll make my prediction pre-KO this time ; but with Tampa's defence you'd think Mahomes and Kelce should cut them open and win fairly comfortable, but it's fuhtbaal and it's feckin' Brady who threw for over 500 yards in his last SB when he was 41!
Fair words, Kevin. Just watched the 11mins youtube highlights. Mahomes still looked great post-concussion. Yes about Allen, but was against a better defense than most. And yay about onside kick, 4mins left and three scores down, even if worked time ran down probably not enough. Yay, though onside kicks. As per, those, Hail Mary's and laterals are the greatest plays, especially laterals. 8)

Roll on next season and as you said, no fear of the Patriots now. :)

Big Willy Gavin on with H&J saying 22k in Tampa for Super Bowl LV with many neg tested first responders. Apparently, 9k at Lambeau last night, might watch highlights sometime.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/55939307
On Sunday it will feature 30,000 cut-outs and 25,000 fans, including 7,500 vaccinated healthcare workers who have received free tickets.
Do not watch that video with annoying cunts bar Jason and Osi. Shut up Sam Quek about power naps and moving about to stay up. Shabba may need it, I'll stick to beer and big dogs thanks. Getting up at teatime also helps.

As for The Weeknd at half time. I'll have my usual half time masturbation. :arrow:
Heard Sam Quek being interviewed during a game a few weeks ago and moaning she couldn't stay awake to watch her beloved Chiefs to the end . Didn't realise she was pregnant. :(

They'll never take this away though

Indeed, Holden. Remember those well. :P
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Salem wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:25 pm
kevin04 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:52 pm Carlson is a legend and a top man. I hope he is on TV for this.
Indeed Kev . Remember him from the days when he co-presented the MLB in the early days of Sky .
Comes across as very knowledgeable on all things NFL & MLB and a decent bloke to boot
I grew up watching him and big Nick Halling and him. Very clued up, and seems a lovely guy too.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Love Mahomes. But rooting for Brady to do it once again.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Kansas by 11

Brady to throw at least 2 interceptions. Retire in the next few days
A joyless arsehole.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Fournette got 'dis. GOAT FTW,

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Just under 10hr bump for davidarthur and subsub iamd any others who want to join in.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Kansas City Chiefs @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Chiefs by 11.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Chiefs by 10
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Chiefs are gonna choke. Bucs defensive frontline are going to fuck Mahomes up. He's injured. He's fucked-up. He can barely walk. LOL.

gheko

Post by gheko »

Why is Chappers back for the Beeb show??

I thought he had thankfully gone.

Boo.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

gheko wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:12 pm Why is Chappers back for the Beeb show??

Boo.
At least the scruffy cunt won't be stateside this time. Good old Jason Bell, Osi Umenyiora and Mike Carlson on.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Carlos J wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:27 pm

Boo.
At least the scruffy cunt won't be stateside this time. Good old Jason Bell, Osi Umenyiora and Mike Carlson on.
As much as Chappers is a cunt he is far better than that born-again wanker. Bell and Osi are good guys. I like them. Throw-in a bit of Carlson and I am on board.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:30 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:27 pm

Boo.
As much as Chappers is a cunt he is far better than that born-again wanker. Bell and Osi are good guys. I like them. Throw-in a bit of Carlson and I am on board.
Don't mind Chapman but always looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards after a night out.

Who is the born-again wanker?