The Championship 2020/21

Anything sportlike
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: The Championship 2020/21

Post by Basualdo »

I notice that the BB fucking C football site has put the 'FA women's Superleague' fourth in importance on it's results page, behind just the Premiership, Championship and Scottish Premier, but ahead of League 1 & everything else. I never realized it was that popular. :roll:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Surprised it wasn't above the Scottish Prem to be honest. Far superior. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:14 pm Surprised it wasn't above the Scottish Prem to be honest. Far superior. :D
:lol:

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Toilets wor blocked up, got fumes cummin in from bloodeh engine outside dressin' room, water everywheyur ont floor...it's why ah love Championship, me.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

He cuts through all the pc bullshit .....when he's yr manager you love the bloody honesty :D :D :D
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Mario Vrančić has that Yugoslav wit and technically money can't buy. He's a class act. I was a fan of Red Star. All my days. Mario is Bosnian. But I still regard him as a Yugoslav. Gutting that Yugoslavia broke-up. That nation offered some of the most sublime footballers EVER. If Messi had done that backheel to Aarons it would have been raved-about. The semi-no-look pass that took-out the entire back-line of Sheffield Wednesday was something to behold. F*ck YOU.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Backward, tinpot shite like Norwich and Bournemouth don’t belong in the Prem. Sucking from the nipple of the TV companies and the socially bankrupt Premier League. Get clubs with some heritage, presence and filthy money in there instead.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

This made me chuckle :)
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:07 pm Backward, tinpot shite like Norwich and Bournemouth don’t belong in the Prem. Sucking from the nipple of the TV companies and the socially bankrupt Premier League. Get clubs with some heritage, presence and filthy money in there instead.
Bournemouth was never the fairy tale some made it out to be. Russian money by the millions funded a club with an infrastructure that would shame most League 1 clubs. Paying out £100k+ a week contracts in front of an average gate of 11,000. Ludicrous. Norwich and West Brom seem to rotate on a season up, season down basis which is a shame because both have decent local support to sustain themselves in the top flight.

As for the Championship, it'd make my year (2021) if Derby went down. Tragic excuse of a football club who still talk about beating Leeds in a playoff second leg like it still matters 18 months later. It was so sweet seeing them have to give us a guard of honour when we sealed the Championship. Still, they'll always have Elland Road in May 2019... :roll:
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Two great wins at Bristol C and Reading (who would have gone top if they had won) within four days, and Watford at home to come this weekend.

Desperate for some consistency.

Northern Troglodite

Basualdo wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:52 pm I notice that the BB fucking C football site has put the 'FA women's Superleague' fourth in importance on it's results page, behind just the Premiership, Championship and Scottish Premier, but ahead of League 1 & everything else. I never realized it was that popular. :roll:

Thats the box ticking BBC mate , they do try & convince us it matters ...........when it really is schoolboy stuff at best with no contact, they hate it when people point out the game the USA wimmin played v Dallas U16's .......& got hammered 6-1 ish :D :D

As for today ....get it sorted Warnock, & forget assombalonga , the bloke is going through the motions as his contract ends , lazy git , barely disguised

Northern Troglodite

Warnock has got some serious team together, all playing for each other , not the biggest squad , but tough to beat Superb win after a dodgy start at Brum

Northern Troglodite

Zambo's lot yet again ......hopefully a win , but karanka will come for a draw as he usually does , getting a few back now so hopefully Colin gets them on a run again . Bolasie appears to be not signing yet again , total bonus for me

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Karanka's tactics need to be binned. Leaking goals now and not scoring, a recipe for League One.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

A very welcome 3 points.