Reshers "Hysterical Head Girl" Chowders

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: Reshers "Hysterical Head Girl" Chowders

Post by carcinogen »

johnnyboy45 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:49 pm I would be happy for her to probe my arsehole. 😉
Steady-on chap.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am Chowchow doesn't know if she needs her fanny heater today
Ha. :)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The lovely Reshmin at my club ... reclining on the bench after our promotion. Damn, I won't lie. I'd love to f*ck her in a full Norwich City strip (her, not me) (although, thinking about it....). Mmmm Reshmin, you are KILLING ME GIRL.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Needs to sign for brazzers
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

A specia piece for the special LFC fans and ESL. And this Steve chap doing LFC games bow. Where's Beeky? :(
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Are they still buying this notion that the billionaires actually listened to a few people with banners and tweets?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

They're going on about the Keegan rant but it weren't the same match as the Liverpool Newcastle 4-3 match. I'm sure it wasn't. So they got that one wrong.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

If ya give a fuck

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

ccreds wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:37 pm They're going on about the Keegan rant but it weren't the same match as the Liverpool Newcastle 4-3 match. I'm sure it wasn't. So they got that one wrong.
The fucking Keegan rant! Fergus was so lucky that the cameras were on KK at that exact moment.It gave every lazy journalist in the world a chance to wank on about "mind-games" for all eternity. If they'd had to take 5 minutes to set the cameras up he'd have calmed down.

And yes ... as I recall he was actually talking about the Newcastle United - Middlesborough game, and Fergus implying that Middlesborough, in some way, wouldn't be trying. KK was actually speaking up in Middlesborough's defence. That was the focus.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:03 pm
ccreds wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:37 pm They're going on about the Keegan rant but it weren't the same match as the Liverpool Newcastle 4-3 match. I'm sure it wasn't. So they got that one wrong.
The fucking Keegan rant! Fergus was so lucky that the cameras were on KK at that exact moment.It gave every lazy journalist in the world a chance to wank on about "mind-games" for all eternity. If they'd had to take 5 minutes to set the cameras up he'd have calmed down.

And yes ... as I recall he was actually talking about the Newcastle United - Middlesborough game, and Fergus implying that Middlesborough, in some way, wouldn't be trying. KK was actually speaking up in Middlesborough's defence. That was the focus.
ccreds, you right that the Keegan "rant" happened after another match at Leeds, not the 4-3. But I doubt these people care.

Jim, Keegan's fury was actually caused by Ferguson claiming Nottingham Forest wouldn't put the effort in against Newcastle in their game in hand because Newcastle had agreed to play in Stuart Pearce's testimonial a few weeks after the season. He also said Leeds tried harder against Man United than Newcastle and it let their manager down. No wonder Keegan was pissed off and the shit stirrer Richard Keys lived off it for years.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

JW90 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:33 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:03 pm

ccreds, you right that the Keegan "rant" happened after another match at Leeds, not the 4-3. But I doubt these people care.

Jim, Keegan's fury was actually caused by Ferguson claiming Nottingham Forest wouldn't put the effort in against Newcastle in their game in hand because Newcastle had agreed to play in Stuart Pearce's testimonial a few weeks after the season. He also said Leeds tried harder against Man United than Newcastle and it let their manager down. No wonder Keegan was pissed off and the shit stirrer Richard Keys lived off it for years.
Was Leeds JW.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

TS don't do things like checking facts

The Liverpool v Newcastle match was at the start of April i think

JW90

Post by JW90 »

kentred1 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:18 pm TS don't do things like checking facts

The Liverpool v Newcastle match was at the start of April i think
Yes, April 3rd. There's also a misconception Keegan's rant cost Newcastle the title- it didn't, Man United (as he said) needed to go to Middlesbrough and get something, Newcastle were all but done by that stage.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Don't mind Reshers. Seems a good sort.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:30 pm There's also a misconception Keegan's rant cost Newcastle the title- it didn't.
I've never understood the logic behind that "mind-games" theory. What was supposed to be going through KK's head? "I'll blow a 12-point lead ... that'll show Fergie!" :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99