Reshers "Hysterical Head Girl" Chowders

Talksport - the main station discussion place
johnnyboy45

Re: Reshers "Hysterical Head Girl" Chowders

Post by johnnyboy45 »

Sounds like a nice girl. Maybe game for a bit of naughtiness. I'd let her milk my glands. 😉

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

JW90 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:33 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:03 pm
ccreds wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:37 pm They're going on about the Keegan rant but it weren't the same match as the Liverpool Newcastle 4-3 match. I'm sure it wasn't. So they got that one wrong.
The fucking Keegan rant! Fergus was so lucky that the cameras were on KK at that exact moment.It gave every lazy journalist in the world a chance to wank on about "mind-games" for all eternity. If they'd had to take 5 minutes to set the cameras up he'd have calmed down.

And yes ... as I recall he was actually talking about the Newcastle United - Middlesborough game, and Fergus implying that Middlesborough, in some way, wouldn't be trying. KK was actually speaking up in Middlesborough's defence. That was the focus.
ccreds, you right that the Keegan "rant" happened after another match at Leeds, not the 4-3. But I doubt these people care.

Jim, Keegan's fury was actually caused by Ferguson claiming Nottingham Forest wouldn't put the effort in against Newcastle in their game in hand because Newcastle had agreed to play in Stuart Pearce's testimonial a few weeks after the season. He also said Leeds tried harder against Man United than Newcastle and it let their manager down. No wonder Keegan was pissed off and the shit stirrer Richard Keys lived off it for years.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

We must not objectify women.

In spite of what Laura 'Woodsy' Woods says, women use their sexuality to further their careers in journalism. Do I give a shit? Nope. Well, I do if they are shite, like Laura. But Reshmin is pretty good ... not a huge fan myself, but she's clearly educated and has a little bit of class. Laura is basically a Lidl checkout girl (no offence to Lidl checkout girls).
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:04 am We must not objectify women.

In spite of what Laura 'Woodsy' Woods says, women use their sexuality to further their careers in journalism. Do I give a shit? Nope. Well, I do if they are shite, like Laura. But Reshmin is pretty good ... not a huge fan myself, but she's clearly educated and has a little bit of class. Laura is basically a Lidl checkout girl (no offence to Lidl checkout girls).
For some bizarre reason this song popped into my head when I read your post.

It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

<snip>
The thing about Reshers is that she doesn't whinge and whine about ANY fucking thing, which makes it OK, in my book, for her to put up any pic that she wants. She's a Good Sport, and a Good Sort.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Chowdhury and Matterface boring the audience with more social meeja boycott shite. Matterface did mention, maybe jokingly, I think not, that it's the first time for nearly two years he hadn't taken a pic of her. :shock: The old dirty dog.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

General-Ripper

Post by General-Ripper »

Matterface looks exactly like he sounds-a total geek.See he was married to Nat Sawyer so was punching above his weight.Though he'd be doing that if he bought a blow up doll from his local sex shop.
Year Zero.Brought to you in association with Talksport.

General-Ripper

Post by General-Ripper »

I'd like to how this pic came about.Could you get up on that table top with the platic chair with that short skirt on and look as awkward as possible? She's like not a problem.

For someone who's worked for bbc etc fair play to her.They'd prefer it if she was constantly whinging about being from an opressed minority.
Year Zero.Brought to you in association with Talksport.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Reshers pondering getting her beev out at Turf Moor
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Whoever labelled this screaming shitehawk hysterical head girl was bang on vaa maneee oh wait it was me
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

scully

Post by scully »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Whoever labelled this screaming shitehawk hysterical head girl was bang on vaa maneee oh wait it was me
Hahaha

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

She's a one is Reshmin. I bet she makes SiJo's willy shrink and JWOTS want to down a bottle of Bells on a park bench. What a woman.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.