Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

That's no barrier.
So YOU were the viewer?

JudgeTedd

Re: GB News

Post by JudgeTedd »

shivah wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:26 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 12:10 pm
shivah wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:38 am So GB News have no shame.

Liz fucking Kershaw this morning.
The Man Ezeke is going to do the overnight show.
Sadly he's deceased
Only a minor setback for GBNews. He’ll probably be more lively and informed than some of the regular presenters.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

They could run it more effectively if they sent taxis out to their "viewers" and had them watch it in the studio. It would be cheaper that the cost of broadcasting to 20 people. Who would be better informed by reading what's on the wall in a public toilet.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:33 pm That's no barrier.
So YOU were the viewer?
😀😀😀
Grunt is a Chunt.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm They could run it more effectively if they sent taxis out to their "viewers" and had them watch it in the studio. It would be cheaper that the cost of broadcasting to 20 people. Who would be better informed by reading what's on the wall in a public toilet.
A taxi? That’s being optimistic. A Tandem would do and it’s eco-friendly.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:27 pm
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:28 pm They could run it more effectively if they sent taxis out to their "viewers" and had them watch it in the studio. It would be cheaper that the cost of broadcasting to 20 people. Who would be better informed by reading what's on the wall in a public toilet.
A taxi? That’s being optimistic. A Tandem would do and it’s eco-friendly.
eco friendly? That's on the GB News 'woke' banned word list.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

The failure of GB News and TalkTV is one of the few things that give me hope for our country.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:41 pm The failure of GB News and TalkTV is one of the few things that give me hope for our country.
According to new RAJAR figures, GB News Radio has become the fastest-growing news station in the country, with its audience soaring from 277,000 to 415,000 over the last quarter – a near 50% increase in just three months. In fact, according to Press Gazette, GB News was the only news station to grow its weekly audience in Q3.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Steve Hunt wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:58 am
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:41 pm The failure of GB News and TalkTV is one of the few things that give me hope for our country.
According to new RAJAR figures, GB News Radio has become the fastest-growing news station in the country, with its audience soaring from 277,000 to 415,000 over the last quarter – a near 50% increase in just three months. In fact, according to Press Gazette, GB News was the only news station to grow its weekly audience in Q3.
Those Born-Again Christians are nothing but loyal.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Hillers what say you to this devastating FACTSBLOW
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Let's get this right. Alright? Right? Okay, right. Some bloke who clearly has Daddy issues cosplaying as an Anglican vicar espousing 'common sense' ?? The fucking lunatics have finally taken-over the asylum. The the fact I tuned in for 3 minutes doubled their viewing figure to about 16.

No longer the Bridesmaid

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:15 pm Hillers what say you to this devastating FACTSBLOW
Zero as per

antdad

Post by antdad »

I caught a bit of Alistair and friends while hiding from the Chelsea game and it wasn't too bad. The trouble is he now looks like he's decomposing live on air.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:19 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:15 pm Hillers what say you to this devastating FACTSBLOW
Zero as per
Why are you replying to yourself, Alexei? Are you Mrs Fly?

No longer the Bridesmaid

I am here to hold shillo to account, and if necessary, a full trial. That is all