And be quiet if I shatter

Vespa

Re: GB News

Post by Vespa »

You could replace Powell with Frage in this video

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:57 pm You could replace Powell with Frage in this video

=D> =D> =D>

Fantastic clip.
And shows Powell up for the racist cunt that he is.
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

That cosplay vicar becomes more and more bizarre by the secound. How are these people not in care? He's alway complaining about 'woke' etc. yet isn't christianity based on compassion and forgiveness and turning-the-other-cheek etc.? As I said ... people like this should be sectioned and actually give genuine christians a bad name; although that list is quite long: Gareth Edwards (triple jumper), Shaun Murphy (snooker) :shock:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:00 am That cosplay vicar becomes more and more bizarre by the secound. How are these people not in care? He's alway complaining about 'woke' etc. yet isn't christianity based on compassion and forgiveness and turning-the-other-cheek etc.? As I said ... people like this should be sectioned and actually give genuine christians a bad name; although that list is quite long: Gareth Edwards (triple jumper), Shaun Murphy (snooker) :shock:
Without you mentioning his name, I think I know which cosplay vicar you mean. Which is alarming. Is this the same guy who recently had a very dubious picture on his Twitter profile?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Is Jon Gaunt still on gb news?
E tells it ow it is!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

beingsoblase wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:04 am Is Jon Gaunt still on gb news?
E tells it ow it is!
‘Oo?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

GAWNTEEEEEEE!
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

antdad

Post by antdad »

Ooops, thought he looked a lot younger tbh but after two heart attacks maybe he's not exactly suited to his chosen style of profession or maybe he should be a member of a union....

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/ ... fcom-fines

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

antdad wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:25 am Ooops, thought he looked a lot younger tbh but after two heart attacks maybe he's not exactly suited to his chosen style of profession or maybe he should be a member of a union....

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/ ... fcom-fines

Mark Steyn is a sinister character. It's great watching this anti-woke alliance crumble at the first hint of trouble.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Richard Tice looks like an ageing Ken doll.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Someone's going to have to fork out....

https://pressgazette.co.uk/publishers/b ... sses-2022/

GB News reports losses ten times greater than revenue for first year on air
The broadcaster made advertising revenues of £2.97m and digital revenues of £564,000.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

GB News giving the people what they don't want. MoTD without the punditry will be well recieved, the last thing they want is this shite.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/03/11/gb-news- ... -18424628/
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:14 pm GB News giving the people what they don't want. MoTD without the punditry will be well recieved, the last thing they want is this shite.

Metro is owned by the same group as the Daily Mail, so it's no surprise they're running anti-Beeb PR fluff like this.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:35 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:14 pm GB News giving the people what they don't want. MoTD without the punditry will be well recieved, the last thing they want is this shite.

Metro is owned by the same group as the Daily Mail, so it's no surprise they're running anti-Beeb PR fluff like this.
You've lost me. This is about the BBC showing MoTD without presenters and punditry, and GB news giving the latter.

This is followed by my opinion, which is let's have the football action without the ex players telling us what we've just seen, so fuck off GB News. Could be wrong, but I thought I read a post that you made saying you agreed with that.

I couldn't give a wank about the source on this occasion Metro, or their agenda. It's irrelevant to the point I'm making.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On