GB News

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
antdad

Re: GB News

Post by antdad »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:31 pm
antdad wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:07 pm Ah JCB, how predictable. Lord Digger of Diggertown the unofficial Tory party treasurer and Billionaire Brexiter.

An oldie but a goodie...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... avid-davis
I thought Lord Bamford’s son was quite unlucky in the England game yesterday. Hopefully Paddy will get another go upfront in the up coming games.
:) Good effort JT, sorry for the delay.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Vespa wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 pm I still enjoy some of GBNs content but sometimes I just shake my head. Here is the UK ADF, in the US the ADF wants to criminalise homosexuality because they say it's linked to paedophilia. I'm not sure why right-wing loons are obsessed with child sex rings, but they are.

What has Oliver got around his neck and why does he keep giving the camera a death stare?

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I see that broadcasting giant Eamon Holmes is joining. Expect those ratings to soar :lol:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Can't remember when we had the number of cunts on tv as we have today. They contaminate and infest every nook and cranny.

Holmes is a massive one.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:39 am Can't remember when we had the number of cunts on tv as we have today. They contaminate and infest every nook and cranny.

Holmes is a massive one.
:dart:

Seems the perfect fit for GB News, too:
- hates Meghan Markle
- thinks 5G masts cause Covid
- describes autistic children as "retarded"
WOKE AND PROUD

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Hope Eamonns dodgy legs hold up....

The fucking shitcunt

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

We get bulletins on his health situation at regular intervals. He is that arrogant to think anyone actually cares.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Holmes is going to be on GB News? Is that what you're saying or have I got the wrong end of the stick? The man is a blatant misogynist, racist, ignorant, prick. He'll fit RIGHT-in.

There are some real personality-disorders going on at GB News. Luckily I would suspect their ratings are in the toilet. Anything that puts Jon Gaunt on air is grim. I think whatever political colour you are we can at least agree on that.

Eamon Holmes? Fucking nora. I can't see this station lasting more than 6 months. Eamon is better suited to QVC. Utterly ignorant. I hope Arlene Phillips kicks him to death live on air.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

This abomination of a “News” channel likes to think of itself as an English version of Fox.

No wonder very watch it if this is an example of Fox :lol:

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Petingo wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:03 pm This abomination of a “News” channel likes to think of itself as an English version of Fox.

No wonder very watch it if this is an example of Fox :lol:

Ha. Stupid bint.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

GB news is really going places regarding its research and content quality standards.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Does the NewsCorp one start up soon? I think it'll leave GBN the UKIP tribute act Neil suggests.

subsub

Post by subsub »

The Tick wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:13 pm GB news is really going places regarding its research and content quality standards.

:lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

subsub wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:35 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:13 pm GB news is really going places regarding its research and content quality standards.

:lol:
Ffs :roll: :lol:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Farage after attacking the RLNI has now decided the Church of England are helping asylum seekers stay in the country for letting them say they like the Jesus chap.