GB News

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: GB News

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:40 pm The trouble is he now looks like he's decomposing live on air.
Racist old cunt. Just waiting for his colostomy bag to split live on air.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:12 pm Let's get this right. Alright? Right? Okay, right. Some bloke who clearly has Daddy issues cosplaying as an Anglican vicar espousing 'common sense' ?? The fucking lunatics have finally taken-over the asylum. The the fact I tuned in for 3 minutes doubled their viewing figure to about 16.

Thus cunt is the token box ticker on a channel that claims it doesn't tick boxes.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

antdad

Post by antdad »

:) Is he, tbf I only watched the last 5 mins of him chatting to some food waste charity rep so if he has any bile left I didn't witness it.

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Farage sent to the US to report on the Republican red wave which didn't happen. Thus, making our Nige look a complete tit. He should have stuck to sinking pints.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

subsub

Post by subsub »

black_guardian wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:36 pm Farage sent to the US to report on the Republican red wave which didn't happen. Thus, making our Nige look a complete tit. He should have stuck to sinking pints.
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Darren Grimes got fired trying to bully a member of staff into dating him. The most unfuckable gay man in history.

antdad

Post by antdad »

black_guardian wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:36 pm Farage sent to the US to report on the Republican red wave which didn't happen. Thus, making our Nige look a complete tit. He should have stuck to sinking pints.
True to form he then went to sit on the half built wall on the Mexican border to welcome newcomers.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:06 am
True to form he then went to sit on the half built wall on the Mexican border to welcome newcomers.
The Cuntry Gentleman Spiv. What a cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Private Eye:

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:24 pm Private Eye:

I don't get the 'outrage' over gender-neutral toilets, disabled toilets have always been gender-neutral - are they against them? My office has gender-neutral toilets, they are just single occupancy rooms with a toilet and a sink.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:38 pm
I don't get the 'outrage' over gender-neutral toilets, disabled toilets have always been gender-neutral - are they against them? My office has gender-neutral toilets, they are just single occupancy rooms with a toilet and a sink.
What's your spy-cam setup bro?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:52 pm
Vespa wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:38 pm
What's your spy-cam setup bro?
No one worth filming tbh

subsub

Post by subsub »

It's almost as if the likes of GB News and the Daily Mail aren't actually outraged by certain issues; instead, they just pretend to be to whip up their gullible viewers and readers to make money :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

subsub wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:25 pm

It's almost as if the likes of GB News and the Daily Mail aren't actually outraged by certain issues; instead, they just pretend to be to whip up their gullible viewers and readers to make money :rolleyes:
I for one, have no idea what you mean.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... uburb.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... splay.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ENDER.html

I’m sure they care deeply about every story the publish.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

subsub wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:25 pm It's almost as if the likes of GB News and the Daily Mail aren't actually outraged by certain issues; instead, they just pretend to be to whip up their gullible viewers and readers to make money :rolleyes:
Shocking isn't it. You can add Sir James O'Brien to that list too. He's the Left's equivalent to Richard Littlejohn. All of them ... WANKERS. :lol: