The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Vespa

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by Vespa »

Maajid Nawaz seems to have gone full leader.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Vespa wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:21 pm Maajid Nawaz seems to have gone full leader.
I’m not going to do Leado’s job for him by posting promoting the cunt, sufficed to say that Nawaz has really gone full anti-vaxx mentalist by calling the programme a network facist designed to control the new world order. Shithousery of the highest order and getting support from an array of anti establishment cuckoos, crackpots and incredibly low IQ wankers. Quite hilarious to see the collective seething.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

gheko

Post by gheko »

Vespa wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:21 pm Maajid Nawaz seems to have gone full leader.
Never heard of her/him.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

gheko wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:38 pm
Never heard of her/him.
Course you do. He posts a load of anti vaxx gobbledygook on here from social media sources and can answer questions directly as he says he’s busy “watching the football”.

gheko

Post by gheko »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:43 pm
gheko wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:38 pm
Never heard of her/him.
Course you do. He posts a load of anti vaxx gobbledygook on here from social media sources and can answer questions directly as he says he’s busy “watching the football”.
What?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Good old Maajid. LOL. I actually find/found him highly amusing. I considered his show comedy. What do you want instead? More Andrew Castle? Fucking hell.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

More Shelagh.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

A delightful take down of O'Brien and a few facts (not hyperbole) on the Police, Crime and Sentencing Bill

https://adrianyalland.com/blog-1/f/what ... 80%99brien
There's no poem, just prose.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Left
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:55 pm A delightful take down of O'Brien and a few facts (not hyperbole) on the Police, Crime and Sentencing Bill

The problem with O'Brien is that he suffers from severe TDS and blaming "The Evil Right" for everything that is wrong with the world and not basing himself in reality. He also loves to endlessly go on about his books. Has he told you he has a book? Do you know he has a book?!
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

LordLaret wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:42 am
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:55 pm A delightful take down of O'Brien and a few facts (not hyperbole) on the Police, Crime and Sentencing Bill

The problem with O'Brien is that he suffers from severe TDS and blaming "The Evil Right" for everything that is wrong with the world and not basing himself in reality. He also loves to endlessly go on about his books. Has he told you he has a book? Do you know he has a book?!
He got torn a new arsehole by Frank Lampard FFS. JOB isn't anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Zippy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:19 pm

He got torn a new arsehole by Frank Lampard FFS. JOB isn't anywhere near as smart as he thinks he is.
True, I need to find that audio. Does James know that Trump's not in power anymore? Is Trump his boogeyman or something? doesn't seem a week goes by where he's not sounding like he's shitting himself.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

LordLaret wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Zippy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:19 pm

True, I need to find that audio. Does James know that Trump's not in power anymore? Is Trump his boogeyman or something? doesn't seem a week goes by where he's not sounding like he's shitting himself.
An odious bully who should have been sacked after that Carl Beech stunt he pulled. Despicable.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Not good news for a certain type of listener.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... e-in-later
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022