The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by carcinogen »

To be fair to Ferrari, he at least has worked in the trade. He does know his shit when it comes to tabloid journalism. He's just an old soak and a hack. It always comes down to the same old problem though, once a journalist becomes well-known and well-paid they can afford to live where powerful, influential people live and their kids go to the same schools and it all gets very cosy. It's a fine line to remain objective once you're high on your own farts. Know what I mean? I bet Nick's micro-penis gets a little tingle when Ian Duncan Smith invites him to a dinner party. Right?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:50 am To be fair to Ferrari, he at least has worked in the trade. He does know his shit when it comes to tabloid journalism. He's just an old soak and a hack. It always comes down to the same old problem though, once a journalist becomes well-known and well-paid they can afford to live where powerful, influential people live and their kids go to the same schools and it all gets very cosy. It's a fine line to remain objective once you're high on your own farts. Know what I mean? I bet Nick's micro-penis gets a little tingle when Ian Duncan Smith invites him to a dinner party. Right?
I just don’t get why he would speak to Insulate Britain everyday knowing they go against the grain of the selfish, self absorbed pompous rhetoric he’s espoused for decades and with his rocketing blood pressure knowing he’s now quite old and isn’t fit. Why put himself through that. Would he have Jihaadis, feminists, Marxists and trans people on as guests every single day?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I laughed-out-loud the other week, someone slagged Andrew Castle off and he got all precious and said: "I was No.1 British Tennis Player". I thought, yes Andrew, who was second? Bob the fucking builder from down the road? HAHA. What a fucking twat. haha.

Andrew Castle : A man in search of a personality. He's harmless. I won't have too much of a go at him. Bless.

Is 'tennisman' still around? What are your thought on Andrew's tennis skills? Was he good? Or as bland as he is on the wireless?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:45 am I laughed-out-loud the other week, someone slagged Andrew Castle off and he got all precious and said: "I was No.1 British Tennis Player". I thought, yes Andrew, who was second? Bob the fucking builder from down the road? HAHA. What a fucking twat. haha.

Andrew Castle : A man in search of a personality. He's harmless. I won't have too much of a go at him. Bless.

Is 'tennisman' still around? What are your thought on Andrew's tennis skills? Was he good? Or as bland as he is on the wireless?
Andrew Castle: most famous for losing a five-set match at Wimbledon against Mats Wilander (and losing the final set 6-0).
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

AC tries ever so hard media wise. I suppose for some he still has those tennis coach looks that ladies of a certain vintage like to fantasize about when in reality he's as interesing as tennis ball fuzz even when he is trying to be faux controversial. Click.

subsub

Post by subsub »

antdad wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:10 pm AC tries ever so hard media wise. I suppose for some he still has those tennis coach looks that ladies of a certain vintage like to fantasize about when in reality he's as interesing as tennis ball fuzz
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:20 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:43 am
Zippy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:51 pm
AlcoholBrazil wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:17 am Steve Allen is like a shopping channel on radio. Except he is the only one allowed to shop.
We will hear what useless tat he's bought from Costco . Imported shirts from the U.S.A. Christmas decorations by the shipping crate-load.
His 23,743th DVD . Probably Billy Elliott live filmed at some obscure theatre . His personal Mince Pie preferences . Iceland won last time.
All worth getting up at 4 a.m. for.
Steve Allen Bingo is the following:

- Twickenham
- KFC
- Joe Allen's
- Dale Winton
- United Biscuits Radio
- Cliff Richard
- Tommy Bahama Shirts
- Gemma Collins
- Weird magician bollocks
- Costco

- Tote bags
- Prosecco
- Babs Windsor

In the 'old days' men like Steve would have been locked-up in a mental hospital, these days men like Steve get airtime on a national radio station. LOL. I don't blame Steve I blame society.

As for Nick 'Ferrari', he thinks he's living circa 1975 in Fleet Street. Another short, fat, morbidly obese ugly cunt in his 50s working in broadcast media ... what a shock. Horse has more talent in his little willy than both of the fucks.
He interviews protestors from Insulate Britain everyday with a standard default Daily Mail seethe about people not getting jobs as they were stuck on the M25, that’s been happening for decades fatty. The protestors are giving you the runaround Nick and confounding you with calm rhetoric whether one agrees with their means or not and you can’t do a thing about it. His only friend in the world is David fucking Buick. Think about that for a minute. A brazen, elderly capitalist shill taking stocks, equity, fund management and derivatives while the listenership are fucked off with the whole economy.

Ferrari is a relic of 1980s Fleet Street and needs to fuck off.
I like Buik!
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:50 am To be fair to Ferrari, he at least has worked in the trade. He does know his shit when it comes to tabloid journalism. He's just an old soak and a hack. It always comes down to the same old problem though, once a journalist becomes well-known and well-paid they can afford to live where powerful, influential people live and their kids go to the same schools and it all gets very cosy. It's a fine line to remain objective once you're high on your own farts. Know what I mean? I bet Nick's micro-penis gets a little tingle when Ian Duncan Smith invites him to a dinner party. Right?
Ferrari lives in Blackheath. I used to live there a few years ago and he was sometimes in the local. He'd say hello sometimes - seemed an alright bloke.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:45 am I laughed-out-loud the other week, someone slagged Andrew Castle off and he got all precious and said: "I was No.1 British Tennis Player". I thought, yes Andrew, who was second? Bob the fucking builder from down the road? HAHA. What a fucking twat. haha.

He was a poor man's Jeremy Bates ffs :D
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:37 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:20 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:43 am
Zippy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:51 pm
AlcoholBrazil wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:17 am Steve Allen is like a shopping channel on radio. Except he is the only one allowed to shop.
We will hear what useless tat he's bought from Costco . Imported shirts from the U.S.A. Christmas decorations by the shipping crate-load.
His 23,743th DVD . Probably Billy Elliott live filmed at some obscure theatre . His personal Mince Pie preferences . Iceland won last time.
All worth getting up at 4 a.m. for.
Steve Allen Bingo is the following:

- Twickenham
- KFC
- Joe Allen's
- Dale Winton
- United Biscuits Radio
- Cliff Richard
- Tommy Bahama Shirts
- Gemma Collins
- Weird magician bollocks
- Costco

- Tote bags
- Prosecco
- Babs Windsor

In the 'old days' men like Steve would have been locked-up in a mental hospital, these days men like Steve get airtime on a national radio station. LOL. I don't blame Steve I blame society.

As for Nick 'Ferrari', he thinks he's living circa 1975 in Fleet Street. Another short, fat, morbidly obese ugly cunt in his 50s working in broadcast media ... what a shock. Horse has more talent in his little willy than both of the fucks.
He interviews protestors from Insulate Britain everyday with a standard default Daily Mail seethe about people not getting jobs as they were stuck on the M25, that’s been happening for decades fatty. The protestors are giving you the runaround Nick and confounding you with calm rhetoric whether one agrees with their means or not and you can’t do a thing about it. His only friend in the world is David fucking Buick. Think about that for a minute. A brazen, elderly capitalist shill taking stocks, equity, fund management and derivatives while the listenership are fucked off with the whole economy.

Ferrari is a relic of 1980s Fleet Street and needs to fuck off.
I like Buik!
He’s a horrible cunt who is given a platform to rub peoples’ nose in it for half an hour a morning.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:38 pm
Ferrari lives in Blackheath. I used to live there a few years ago and he was sometimes in the local. He'd say hello sometimes - seemed an alright bloke.
I don't doubt you. He probably is. But my point was he's all cosy-cosy with the politician's and can't really beat them up. That's all. :?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Listening to Nick Abbot

He says "if you're under 60 years old you'll witness the total destabilisation of life as we know it":

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

When Nick complais about the weather forecast 😂😂😂 So British! Lmaooo
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

O'Brien was really good last week. This week he's gone back to his old self and is utter wank.

He was all on-board board with existence rebellion, that didn't go to well.

Who writes a fucking book about their own therapy? I know what you're thinking: You Would you utter cunt. But no I wouldn't. I'm not that fucking self-absorbed.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

No more David Buik doing the business report. He's retired? Anyway, he said on Sunday he's finished. Farewell David!