The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by kancutlawns »

Ferrari constantly living in denial about the effects of Britain leaving the Euro. Blindingly shitting on about Germany having some shortages but having so little detail about it and parroting an article in The Times. Smug cunt.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Steve Allen seems to be getting a mauling from the Mailonline for being a troll. It’ll be interesting when he explains where he gets all his stories from.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Steve Allen was trending on Twitter earlier. I thought he might have died or something, but no, he called a 19 year old girl fat.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:22 pm Steve Allen was trending on Twitter earlier. I thought he might have died or something, but no, he called a 19 year old girl fat.
Steve Allen: “She’s a chubby little thing isn’t she, probably her dad’s cooking”

Twitter:

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

lambrini wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:29 pm
Zippy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:22 pm Steve Allen was trending on Twitter earlier. I thought he might have died or something, but no, he called a 19 year old girl fat.
Steve Allen: “She’s a chubby little thing isn’t she, probably her dad’s cooking”

Twitter:

It's pretty harsh but the way he said it was actually pretty funny :)
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Looks like Steve is safe for now

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aming.html

Which will no disappoint the sad obsessed coven of witches on Digital Spy wanting him sacked

I should stop myself looking at the LBC thread on there, it's such a circle jerk of utter wankers in their echo chamber.
There's no poem, just prose.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The horrible aged twat’s had to issue an apology yet he hasn’t had the stones to do so publicly. Guess he’s limited now to talking about politics, weather and fucking Christmas.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... g-air.html

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Steve Allen is like a shopping channel on radio. Except he is the only one allowed to shop.
We will hear what useless tat he's bought from Costco . Imported shirts from the U.S.A. Christmas decorations by the shipping crate-load.
His 23,743th DVD . Probably Billy Elliott live filmed at some obscure theatre . His personal Mince Pie preferences . Iceland won last time.
All worth getting up at 4 a.m. for.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:17 am Steve Allen is like a shopping channel on radio. Except he is the only one allowed to shop.
We will hear what useless tat he's bought from Costco . Imported shirts from the U.S.A. Christmas decorations by the shipping crate-load.
His 23,743th DVD . Probably Billy Elliott live filmed at some obscure theatre . His personal Mince Pie preferences . Iceland won last time.
Steve Allen Bingo is the following:

- Twickenham
- KFC
- Joe Allen's
- Dale Winton
- United Biscuits Radio
- Cliff Richard
- Tommy Bahama Shirts
- Gemma Collins
- Weird magician bollocks
- Costco
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zippy wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:51 pm
AlcoholBrazil wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:17 am Steve Allen is like a shopping channel on radio. Except he is the only one allowed to shop.

- Twickenham
- KFC
- Joe Allen's
- Dale Winton
- United Biscuits Radio
- Cliff Richard
- Tommy Bahama Shirts
- Gemma Collins
- Costco

- Tote bags
- Prosecco
- Babs Windsor

In the 'old days' men like Steve would have been locked-up in a mental hospital, these days men like Steve get airtime on a national radio station. LOL. I don't blame Steve I blame society.

As for Nick 'Ferrari', he thinks he's living circa 1975 in Fleet Street. Another short, fat, morbidly obese ugly cunt in his 50s working in broadcast media ... what a shock. Horse has more talent in his little willy than both of the fucks.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

The fat cunt is 62.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The lying weasel kebabs himself

There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I've no problem with O'Brien per se, I listen to him because I like to get the view of my enemy. But when he mocks obviously unread callers over their grammar when he's been afforded the luxury of a first class education. Well, it's a bit pathetic. Oh and who but a total narcissist decides to 'write' a book about their 'therapy'? Grim. I wish him well and hope he sorts out his obvious Daddy or Mummy issues. Get well soon James. It'll all come out in the wash, trust me. You'll be found out.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:43 am

- Twickenham
- KFC
- Joe Allen's
- Dale Winton
- United Biscuits Radio
- Cliff Richard
- Tommy Bahama Shirts
- Gemma Collins
- Costco

- Tote bags
- Prosecco
- Babs Windsor

In the 'old days' men like Steve would have been locked-up in a mental hospital, these days men like Steve get airtime on a national radio station. LOL. I don't blame Steve I blame society.

As for Nick 'Ferrari', he thinks he's living circa 1975 in Fleet Street. Another short, fat, morbidly obese ugly cunt in his 50s working in broadcast media ... what a shock. Horse has more talent in his little willy than both of the fucks.
He interviews protestors from Insulate Britain everyday with a standard default Daily Mail seethe about people not getting jobs as they were stuck on the M25, that’s been happening for decades fatty. The protestors are giving you the runaround Nick and confounding you with calm rhetoric whether one agrees with their means or not and you can’t do a thing about it. His only friend in the world is David fucking Buick. Think about that for a minute. A brazen, elderly capitalist shill taking stocks, equity, fund management and derivatives while the listenership are fucked off with the whole economy.

Ferrari is a relic of 1980s Fleet Street and needs to fuck off.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

- Twickenham
- KFC
- Joe Allen's
- Dale Winton
- United Biscuits Radio
- Cliff Richard
- Tommy Bahama Shirts
- Gemma Collins
- Costco