Laurence Fox

In-depth debate on all topical issues
chelseachelsea

Re: Laurence Fox

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:21 pm
Whatever george Floyd's past (he'd served his time for past offences) that doesn't justify the pigs murdering him. The pigs are supposedly meant to be the moral authority in society and have better standards. Floyd's murderer had damaged that concept.
I've never understood the immaturity of calling the Police Pigs, I'm confident if You, Your family, or Friends were in a situation you needed their assistance, you wouldn't use such language.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:16 pm
Whatever george Floyd's past (he'd served his time for past offences) that doesn't justify the pigs murdering him. The pigs are supposedly meant to be the moral authority in society and have better standards. Floyd's murderer had damaged that concept.
I've never understood the immaturity of calling the Police Pigs, I'm confident if You, Your family, or Friends were in a situation you needed their assistance, you wouldn't use such language.

But you're satisfied with the immaturity of excusing police brutality and slander directed at the protest against it?

The problem in the USA and the UK is that the pigs have proven themselves untrustworthy with sections of society that have historically been subject to institutional discrimination and brutality.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 pm

But you're satisfied with the immaturity of excusing police brutality and slander directed at the protest against it?

The problem in the USA and the UK is that the pigs have proven themselves untrustworthy with sections of society that have historically been subject to institutional discrimination and brutality.
Show me where exactly I said that, you are just putting your opinion as mine which is Bollocks. A Tick fail again.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Show me where exactly I said that, you are just putting your opinion as mine which is Bollocks. A Tick fail again.
You never question those who make light of or slander the protest against police brutality. Yet the use of the word pig to describe law enforcement draws immediate ire from you. Very lopsided set of values there.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:33 pm

You never question those who make light of or slander the protest against police brutality. Yet the use of the word pig to describe law enforcement draws immediate ire from you. Very lopsided set of values there.
Again you are assuming what I think and what I do, another Fail I sorry Tick.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:40 pm
The Tick wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:33 pm

Again you are assuming what I think and what I do, another Fail I sorry Tick.

Im commenting on your actions on this forum, not of the deepest recess of your psyche. Though the former is a good indicator of the latter.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

And on this forum everything you've accused me of I've never done.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

And it's not only you ,I disagree with calling the Police Pigs it's everyone.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

You seem to be getting a little tongue twisted there, old chap.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:46 pm You seem to be getting a little tongue twisted there, old chap.
Alcohol consumption started early due to Football.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:47 pm
The Tick wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:46 pm You seem to be getting a little tongue twisted there, old chap.
Alcohol consumption started early due to Football.

Not to worry, Laurence fox has the same habit before he makes his Twitter posts.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

This preposterous twat is at it again.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:19 am This preposterous twat is at it again.

And a hastily-penned series of new tweets trying to weasel his way out of that one, this morning, too :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

I’d love to get that slimy little creep by the throat

(Fox I mean, not Ol’ Pet. I have nothing but love and respect for t’wordsmith of the bailiwick :) )
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:44 am I’d love to get that slimy little creep by the throat

(Fox I mean, not Ol’ Pet. I have nothing but love and respect for t’wordsmith of the bailiwick :) )

Thank you, Sadster :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.