Derek Chauvin

In-depth debate on all topical issues
birdie

Re: Derek Chauvin

Post by birdie »

delboy1983 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:51 am Surprised it's taken so long !
I think it might have been a bit more difficult when he was in the Minneapolis high security jail, think I read somewhere that he would probably be in solitary for the most part, for his own security, but he'd been moved to a medium security jail which is where he was stabbed.

Slowly slowly katchee monkey :P
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Derek Chauvin

Post by Carlos J »

birdie wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:48 pm
delboy1983 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:51 am Surprised it's taken so long !
I think it might have been a bit more difficult when he was in the Minneapolis high security jail, think I read somewhere that he would probably be in solitary for the most part, for his own security, but he'd been moved to a medium security jail which is where he was stabbed.

Slowly slowly katchee monkey :P
Yeah he was in solitary in Minnesota, but he's been moved over a year. To Arizona which is interesting as he'll be a target everywhere. I like these socalled experts: :lol: https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/st ... yd-killing
Experts said earlier that Chauvin was likely to be safer in the federal system. It typically houses less-violent inmates, and he’d be less likely to mix with people he had arrested or investigated as a Minneapolis police officer.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?