Any Labour voters on here?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
JudgeTedd

Re: Any Labour voters on here?

Post by JudgeTedd »

Vespa wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:51 am
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:17 pm
Vespa wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:55 am The insane people on the #beergate thread who are talking about superinjunctions etc on Twitter won't be happy.

I think you’ll find things changed after 7th Feb. Understandable that the BBC are desperate for him to be cleared though.
Not sure why all the #backboris loons want him to go - he'll likely be replaced by a much more punchy leader who'll give Johnson nightmares.
It’ll only take a leader of the opposition to be of the female variety. Johnson and some of his cohorts will be reduced on a public stage to the overgrown schoolboys they are.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:32 pm
Vespa wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:51 am
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:17 pm
Vespa wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:55 am The insane people on the #beergate thread who are talking about superinjunctions etc on Twitter won't be happy.

I think you’ll find things changed after 7th Feb. Understandable that the BBC are desperate for him to be cleared though.
Not sure why all the #backboris loons want him to go - he'll likely be replaced by a much more punchy leader who'll give Johnson nightmares.

It’ll only take a leader of the opposition to be of the female variety. Johnson and some of his cohorts will be reduced on a public stage to the overgrown schoolboys they are.
Lisa Nandy would monster him.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

<looks her up on youtube>
First impressions .. that's more like it tbf

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

rorymac wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:01 pm <looks her up on youtube>
First impressions .. that's more like it tbf
She's very good, sometimes she looks grumpy but she's very punchy and smart which is good.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:24 pm Lisa Nandy would monster him.
Lisa? Geezus ... Lisa is a pussycast, Stella would rip his asshole out and use his ring-piece as a whistle as Mogg sat in the corner sucking his thumb begging for nanny.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:20 pm
Vespa wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:24 pm Lisa Nandy would monster him.
Lisa? Geezus ... Lisa is a pussycast, Stella would rip his asshole out and use his ring-piece as a whistle as Mogg sat in the corner sucking his thumb begging for nanny.
Be interesting if Penny is the next Tory leader.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Don’t throw up

Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

“U and united nation members will be held accountable to Allah on the day of judgement when justice will be done…”

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I've just received an-mail, apparently fromn David Lammy. The initial part reads:;

I’m delighted to announce that applications are now open for the Bernie Grant Leadership Programme and we are looking for Black members to be part of our 2023 - 24 cohort.

Named in honour of a pioneering Labour MP, the late Bernie Grant, the programme aims to increase the representation of Black leaders in the Labour Party and empower them with all the tools they need to succeed.

I can find only three minor problems with this;
David lammy
Bernie Grant
I am not black.

birdie

Post by birdie »

VeritasVincit wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:41 am I've just received an-mail, apparently fromn David Lammy. The initial part reads:;

I’m delighted to announce that applications are now open for the Bernie Grant Leadership Programme and we are looking for Black members to be part of our 2023 - 24 cohort.

Named in honour of a pioneering Labour MP, the late Bernie Grant, the programme aims to increase the representation of Black leaders in the Labour Party and empower them with all the tools they need to succeed.

I can find only three minor problems with this;
David lammy
Bernie Grant
I am not black.
Can I ask, how did Lammy get your email address? I don't imagine MP's buy mailing lists so he's got your details from somewhere. I would be inclined to reply and ask how he got your details, assuming, of course, that you haven't contacted him in the past.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

When it was cheap I joined so i am on their list get regular e-mails. For various reasons, largely connected with personailites I have not voted Labour for a good while. When you have Hazel Blears and then Rebecca Wrong-Bailey as your local MP, it does tend to weaken your support. And the local council, totally labour controlled is a money wasting disgrace.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

It's going to lose votes, so let's bin it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -plan.html
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Zambo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:55 am It's going to lose votes, so let's bin it.

All the parties now are throwing out ideas, no one is going to reveal actual policies. The most interesting one will be on the triple lock. Let’s see if anyone blinks first.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Jonathan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:59 am
Zambo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:55 am It's going to lose votes, so let's bin it.

All the parties now are throwing out ideas, no one is going to reveal actual policies. The most interesting one will be on the triple lock. Let’s see if anyone blinks first.
It was never a Labour policy. He went to talk about aligning the criminal process and the Tory party made the rest up.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Jonathan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:59 am

Any party upsetting the grey vote risks losing the election. Triple lock is a biggie.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On