GB News

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Re: GB News

Post by Vespa »

I wonder if Neil is going to turn up on Murdoch's new channel?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Vespa wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:07 pm I wonder if Neil is going to turn up on Murdoch's new channel?

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

shabbado wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:38 am #PrayForAndrew

That puff piece in the Mail is quite something

A station that he set-up and ran has a few teething issues and he decides to jump ship after 4 days?
It does read like Mr Neil is feeling very sorry for himself. Almost as if he was a victim of those nasty big boys in charge. Unfortunately he just comes across as a massive snowflake.

Or he could be desperately trying to salvage what is left of his damaged reputation. That Gaff in France won’t pay for itself y’know.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Vespa wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:07 pm I wonder if Neil is going to turn up on Murdoch's new channel?
Wouldn't be surprised. Whatever one's view of Murdoch, he'll set up a news channel properly unlike the amateur hour that is GB News.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

shabbado wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:40 am
Vespa wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:28 am
birdie wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:48 am They probably tested the lighting and sound but on opening night it just went wrong, could happen to anyone, really.
If techy things go wrong repeatedly isn't that up to the techy blokes? Perhaps they got bods who over stated their capabilities, much like some of the presenters. :lol:
Reading his article it seems GBN didn't hire any production staff and he had to force them to hire a floor manager. Which is why he said they weren't ready they just relied on the technology to work out of the box and it didn't have any staff who could work it in real time.

His analysis that GBN comes across as hating Maghan, lockdown, the NHS and migrants is pretty spot on, every week the awful Dan Wootton gets three people on to talk about Megham - I can't believe anyone really gives a fuck.
r.e. Wooton

Quite interesting that the Mail article kept Neil's criticism of Wooton.

Wooton also writes for the Mail. Could this be the begining of the end of a beautiful relationship?
Not going to lie - did quite enjoy how Neil mugged off Patrick Christys. Only seen/heard him a few times and he seems like a jumped up turd.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Meanwhile the award for presenter of the year goes to..

It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

subsub

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:08 pm Meanwhile the award for presenter of the year goes to..

Rambling shite, and a real head-in-the-sand attitude to a serious problem - rather like Brexit types who seem to think that thinking nice thoughts is the best way out of it :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Tonia Buxton is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I'm all for GB News.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Salem

Post by Salem »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:30 pm Tonia Buxton is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I'm all for GB News
Agreed............,and welcome back , Carc 8)
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

PG30

Post by PG30 »

subsub wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:54 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:08 pm Meanwhile the award for presenter of the year goes to..

Rambling shite, and a real head-in-the-sand attitude to a serious problem - rather like Brexit types who seem to think that thinking nice thoughts is the best way out of it :rolleyes:
Isn’t she famous for sleeping her way through the leave campaign and leaking stories from them whilst she was working for the telegraph?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Blimey, didn't realise this crap was still on air.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Salem wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:00 pm
carcinogen wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:30 pm Tonia Buxton is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. I'm all for GB News
I can’t wait for her to write a follow up to her hit Unbreak my heart.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

antdad

Post by antdad »

The Tick wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:11 am Blimey, didn't realise this crap was still on air.
Doesn't matter it's the YouTube army they're trying to conscribe.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Salem wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:00 pm
She's alright, nice bod for a fifty year old and four kids but lots of Mediterranean women have a similar look.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I've not yet given up on it, some of the shows are good but a lot of the content seems driven by the bullshit you see on Twitter: Meghan, woke, people in boats and endless chats about how the Labour party is dead.