Sadiq Khan

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Tick

Re: Sadiq Khan

Post by The Tick »

birdie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 pm So the boundary of ULEZ only affects the better off.
What an utter load of shit, as usual.
Yep, one must feel sorry for all those benign commuters coming in from their humble villas and apartments to their back breaking city jobs.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Unless you're delivering something driving into the congestion charge zone is lunacy. I use to ride into London and always beat cars.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Remember vote Green.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

If it wasn't for Zoe's mauve hair I'd seriously consider it, looking at that shower of shit.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Remember, if you want Khan out and a real British patriot in, vote for Howard Cox.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:38 pm If it wasn't for Zoe's mauve hair I'd seriously consider it, looking at that shower of shit.
She's very nice.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Saw this on another site.....

Khan's vendetta against vehicle owners, isn't doing the mental health of any owner be they company or private owners. We can't believe he won't bring in pay by the mile, which would see companies fold so lots of people losing jobs and with a far wider implications. As for private owners who would be forced to give up their vehicle, then relaying on unreliable public transport, whilst having to walk through gang run streets at all hours of day and night. He mustn't be allowed another chance to decimate London further.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

chelseachelsea wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:20 pm Saw this on another site.....

Khan's vendetta against vehicle owners, isn't doing the mental health of any owner be they company or private owners. We can't believe he won't bring in pay by the mile, which would see companies fold so lots of people losing jobs and with a far wider implications. As for private owners who would be forced to give up their vehicle, then relaying on unreliable public transport, whilst having to walk through gang run streets at all hours of day and night. He mustn't be allowed another chance to decimate London further.

People too lazy to think outside of their metal boxes.

They can only cry as sadiq khan wins in May.

subsub

Post by subsub »

ULEZ was a Tory Govt policy, was it not? Something that Grant Shapps insisted the London mayor enforce.
I also heard that more than 95% of vehicles in London are already Ulez-compliant, so it's pretty much a non-story.
WOKE AND PROUD

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

subsub wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:29 pm

ULEZ was a Tory Govt policy, was it not? Something that Grant Shapps insisted the London mayor enforce.
I also heard that more than 95% of vehicles in London are already Ulez-compliant, so it's pretty much a non-story.

Don't say that. You might force CC to actually think about stuff.

birdie

Post by birdie »

It's all very well trying to get people to ditch their cars and use public transport, but not everyone can.
Of no interest to anyone I suppose, but if cabs have to charge per mile on top of the charge per mile already I reckon that would price me out of using one every couple of months.
The return fare to the cemetery is £35, then there's the tip, any more and it's longer between visits.
I could go on the bus, two buses to get there, and I cant walk the distance from the gate to where I need to be, so that's out.

Strange how few people consider those with mobility issues, some would say we shouldn't leave the house 24/7, even the chap who came to assess me asked why I didn't do internet grocery shopping, I told him that if I didn't go to the supermarket once a week I might as well lock the door and throw away the key. :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Posted my London votes today. Voted Green, more power to them.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Been very impressed with Amy Gallagher of the SDP. A far more competent figure than Susan Hall,she's a brave NHS nurse who stands for common sense and rejects woke ideology and been to court to defend her ground on it
There's no poem, just prose.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »